910s '06 (USA) tunning - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

910s '06 (USA) tuning

now that my mva-corse race headers and open cans are finally here, the bike is being re-chipped with the mva supplied eprom and all parts are getting dealer installed, set-up/tuned. i am ready to lay out the cash needed to buy the bits required to keep my bitch (a.k.a. bike) breathing and firing correctly between maintenance service intervals. what tools, diagnostic equipment, software do you need for this? i'm talking about idle, co and such... you know, the settings that go off and cause stalling, rough idle and air/fuel issues. keep in mind that i've never serviced a bike and would ultimately need instructions once getting supplied.

thanks to anyone that can point my research in the right direction!

Last edited by brutale_rosso; 12-06-2007 at 04:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-06-2007, 05:59 PM

see the faq for step by step instructions. What I bought and am happy I did are: a couple torque wrenches, rear wheel socket, gas analyzer, volt meter, and "carb" guages. Of course you'll need basic hand tools, sockets, allen wrenches, one long flat screwdriver (to get to the throttle bodies). I think that's about it... Again though, reading throught the faq will give you a good idea what you can expect.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-07-2007, 01:30 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrossk
see the faq for step by step instructions. What I bought and am happy I did are: a couple torque wrenches, rear wheel socket, gas analyzer, volt meter, and "carb" guages. Of course you'll need basic hand tools, sockets, allen wrenches, one long flat screwdriver (to get to the throttle bodies). I think that's about it... Again though, reading throught the faq will give you a good idea what you can expect.
thanks man

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode