910r - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

910r

Ive got my 910R,had a clear sky for a while and had a ride,its like a pit bull dog, small and powerfull and angry,nice to handle,iam not going to run in,i dont think you have to in todays engines.It felt like being on the front of a thrill park roller coaster right at the front,i mean right at the front with nothing in front of you at all, felt fantastic,real grunt to it,and hard to keep in traffic without bringing up the front wheel, dosent like going slow,i wana find some long twisty roads to play on(empty roads).cant wait to get used to it to play it to full,wife and kids dont think mutch of it ,but hey id go to bed with it its so sexy.Sounds low, so cant wait for race out fit, then they can here me coming .Must say service from 3x 1st class and thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:11 PM

I'm still waiting... belive mine is on it's way over the Irish sea as we speak....... getting a bit pissed off now...................

Enjoy and bring it over here for TT week
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 06:43 PM

Got a few good rides on the 910R today...what a thrill!

Handling is way above my limits! You have to relax on the bars and coax it thru the corners...super sharp and very stable.

Stopped on a long straight, let cars get way ahead and ran it through the gears. First gear is impossible to keep the front wheel on the ground...the rest of the gears pull very hard and what a sound from the engine!

Shifts near the redline saw 130 on the speedometer very quickly and had to back off.....two fingers on the brakes slow you down in no time.

Can't wait for the race exhaust, a proper mapping on the dyno and hello sweet sound!

Some bike!

John T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 03:22 AM

New 910R

Well this is my first thread so here goes. You guys are really lucky over there, our first 910R Doesn't hit the shores until May and then another lot in September. I am looking at picking one up in September so the more you guys can tell me about the classy bike until then the better.

Cheers, look forward to communicating with you all over there.

Last edited by Aussie MV; 05-05-2006 at 03:25 AM.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 05:54 AM
JSM

Juan,
hows things??? good to see the old crew back on line H and A gongrats and glad to hear you are enjoying the "finer"things in life however A F ----do not forget the EEEK usage rules Aussie MV , surprised at the delay on your delivery as thetre are 910rs in the country, who did you order it through???
cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-05-2006, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSM
Juan,
hows things??? good to see the old crew back on line H and A gongrats and glad to hear you are enjoying the "finer"things in life however A F ----do not forget the EEEK usage rules Aussie MV , surprised at the delay on your delivery as thetre are 910rs in the country, who did you order it through???
cheers
Well I have only been going through Rick Gill MC's in Perth WA, but thats the details I have been given for the delivery of the bikes.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode