910R exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

910R exhaust

What are my fellow 910R owner's going to do if MV doesn't come through with the promised "full race exhaust" as stated in the ad on the MV Agusta USA web site?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 04:32 PM

Don't know about other countries, but in America, the lawyers of this land would feast on something like this!

John T
post #3 of 66 (permalink) Old 04-30-2006, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airfuel
Don't know about other countries, but in America, the lawyers of this land would feast on something like this!

John T
I second you on that one!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 66 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

I just went to MV's USA web site and they have changed the verbage on the 910R description. They are now stating an "open exhaust option" instead of "full race system" as stated before. I hope that we aren't going to get screwed. It looks like they may be positioning a little bit now!!!
post #5 of 66 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 04:42 PM

I'm not expecting a full Titanium system (headers, midpipe and rear exhaust) all I want is a midpipe to get rid of that silly Cat and some open exhaust so the bike can sing like a proper Italian should.

John T
post #6 of 66 (permalink) Old 05-01-2006, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

I honestly did not expect a titanium system but a "full system" is typically from the head pipes back. I am a little worried due to the delay and the varied answers regarding what actually is going to be provided.
post #7 of 66 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 10:00 AM

I would/will be upset and would definitely take some sort of action if the full race exhaust does not come with my R. Honestly, it's the biggest justifying factor in the price difference between the R and the 910S. Plus, it would be false advertising. As you guys said, I'm not expecting the full Ti system. Stainless headers, midpipe, and Ti silencers is what they sell as the race exhaust on the website so that's what we should expect. Just my two cents.
post #8 of 66 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 11:46 AM
I think I posted this message other 3 or 4 times but, again, what You are going to receive, starting from mid May, is the full collector system plus the relative MV Corse Eprom: You got the promised 144 hp. No silencers.

If You order the same system (1050 Euros in Italy) by Yourself You got it immediately... don't ask me why...
post #9 of 66 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 12:52 PM

So I ask this to all of you. When you read, hear, etc. full race exhaust included with, what do you think? The first thing I'm thinking is new silencers (Ti). The next thing I'm thinking is midpipe and headers. I know nothing is set in stone and we won't know until we receive our "full race exhaust" but it is starting to bug me. Don't like the feeling of not getting what I should or what I was supposed to.
post #10 of 66 (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
Andrea Tamburini is the general Manager of MV Corse: he stated that every owner of Brutale 910R is going to receive (delivery dates depends on MV Agusta in Varese but nobody expects anything before mid May) the INOX racing full collector system (including de-cat and excluding silencers) with the dedicated Eprom. This is it.

If in the US You have different rules the only info You can get are from the US importer/distributor of MV Agusta.

Hereby a picture from the web site of MV Corse to show You exactly what You are going to receive (this is the Titanium version: the only difference is that You are going to receive the inox one).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode