Is Extra Exhaust Included With All 07 910R's? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Krokus_910R
Question Is Extra Exhaust Included With All 07 910R's?

I got a question, is Extra Exhaust Included With All 07 910R's?
I ask this, because I have had my 07 910R since May 07.
I went with a friend who originally bought it in September of 06, he put 10k down and rode it home. A total of about ten miles. He said is scared the piss out of him so he let it sit deciding what to do. A few months went by and I offered him $11,000 for it and he agreed. I brought the bike home.

Now it is October and he says to me, did you ever get the extra exhaust?
I said no I didn't know there was one. He told me the dealer had it so I went down there. There dealer at first said the 06 Brutale has the extra exhaust, not the 07. I said ok and left, then I looked aroud on this site and people are mentioning the exhaust. I went back, now the dealer says the 07 comes with a two piece exhaust. I said no, I think it's three pieces and made of titanium and includes an eprom chip. He says I'm wrong.

Am I correct or is the dealer? And is it included with the bike or something you buy extra? He told me since the original buyer didn't pick it up, it was special order material and possibly returned to the manufacturer. I told him I didn't buy that, now he is saying call back in a week and maybe he can come up with either another stock SS exhaust, or an aftermarket mid pipe for me.

Seems to me, this dealer did something with the exhaust that is supposed to be included with this bike, now he is trying to scramble out of it.
Before I go make a fool out of myself, I just want to ask what is included with the 07 910R?

Thanks,
Krokus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 04:07 PM

The 06 had the full 07 has the 2 pc with the eprom and it's ss not ti.They should have called your buddy when it had come in so send him in to pick it up!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-26-2007, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Krokus_910R
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910rwantobe
The 06 had the full 07 has the 2 pc with the eprom and it's ss not ti.They should have called your buddy when it had come in so send him in to pick it up!
I think they did call him, about 8 months ago. Anyway, I'll go back in a week and see what the dealer scares up for me. What the heck, something free is much better than having to purchase it.

Thanks a lot for answering my question.

Krokus

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode