Had to part with my baby. - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 11:52 AM Thread Starter
Had to part with my baby.

Well priorities change and I needed to buy a truck for hauling. Having three motorcycles in the garage I knew I had to part with one of them to offset the cost of a newer truck. The 03 K1200 G/T is an all weather bike and long distance touring bike, the 07 Harley Low Rider is a comfortable laid back commuter, and the Brutale ÖÖ well itís fast, sexy, fun, but the least practical toy; so it was chosen to go. God I hate having to make practical decisions! Anyway I guess it just makes room for a replacement sometime in the future??? Though I still think the Brutale is the best looking naked motorcycle on the planet, I donít know what I would replace it with in the future; but Iím already excited just thinking about it. I hear Ducati is thinking of a 1098 Naked!
Iíve really enjoyed visiting this Forum everyday and learned a lot from all of you. I plan to visit occasionally to stay up on whatís going on, so keep it coming.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 03:04 PM

life rears its ugly head once again...vaya con dios
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 05:11 AM

Damn it, you almost made me cry. Take care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 08:10 AM

Thats a shame,hopefully you can make a few extra bucks soon and buy another,all the best

Brutale,you gotta love it
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 12:49 PM

Sorry you have to sell a bike, but--keep a harley over an MV
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-2007, 02:52 PM Thread Starter
I know, I never thought I'd even buy a Harley much less keep one over an exotic like the Brutale. But I got use to being lazy and found myself riding the other two bikes more often. I do a lot of commuting to work on my bikes mostly freeway and I never really enjoyed riding the Brutale on the freeway; lets face it, it was never intended for that. On the other hand put the Brutale in its proper element and you canít ask for more. It will be missed for sure, but I had to weigh out what was most practical for me at this present time. The most regrettable thing is that I had spent a lot of $$$ getting it the way I wanted and didnít even come close to getting it back; you never do. But all is good and there will be many more new cool bikes in the coming years. Besides the best part of ordering parts is the excitement of waiting for them to arrive and putting them on!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-28-2007, 06:57 AM

i kinda know how you must feel
things arent going this well at my job, if i loose my job (what might happen)this means i need to part some of my toy's
right now that would be the MV or my tuned audi A3
As i am more biker than driver , I think right now the A3 would stay, would realy hate doing this but common sense would be the best choise
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-29-2007, 05:47 AM
Established Member

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-30-2007, 02:08 PM

This is way to easy... get rid of the Harley... don't get rid of the Bimmer nor the Brute! You will regret it! You have been warned!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode