OBD connector on '13 Brutale - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-20-2014, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

OBD connector on '13 Brutale

Anyone know where I can get the male counterpart to this apparently hard to find connector?
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2013 1090RR
2010 Multistrada
2006 Sport Classic 1000
2008 Husky 610TE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2015, 07:32 PM

I just saw an OBD and how it works (with the "Torque" app on a smartphone), in a car today (so I started digging in the forum to find out how/if I could try/play with the mv). A short google search, and I came across something like this:
http://www.ecuvonix.com/adapter-duca...ml?language=en (I guess you'll need the adapter first, and then you can connect the device)
Not sure if you'll need any extra programmes/software or anything else to make this work.
I am totally new to this, so if you or anybody else in the forum found anything more detailed, please let us newbies know

Cheers,
Alexandros

Last edited by Ikaros; 01-02-2015 at 07:45 PM.
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2015, 08:19 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaros View Post
I just saw an OBD and how it works (with the "Torque" app on a smartphone), in a car today (so I started digging in the forum to find out how/if I could try/play with the mv). A short google search, and I came across something like this:
http://www.ecuvonix.com/adapter-duca...ml?language=en (I guess you'll need the adapter first, and then you can connect the device)
Not sure if you'll need any extra programmes/software or anything else to make this work.
I am totally new to this, so if you or anybody else in the forum found anything more detailed, please let us newbies know

Cheers,
Alexandros
This is the thread you should be looking at for the use of the connecter you posted Alexandros - http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37545 - Not sure what model bike you have though, so it might be irrelevant to you as it is to Multipass.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-02-2015, 08:38 PM
Established Member

On my B-750 MY05 (IAW16) I tried the blutetooth adapter + "Torque" (and some other Android app) with FIAT adapter, but no luck.
With merc07 's "16M Diagnostic software" using bluetooth also no luck (wired KKL->USB on the same PC was OK).
I gave up real-time logging
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-03-2015, 12:44 PM

Multipass,

do you use http://www.jpdiag.webself.net/ for accessing the ECU?

I motori sono come le donne, bisogna saperli toccare nelle parti piu' sensibili.......
__________________________________________________ ___________________
2018 Brutale 800RR
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2015, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
This is the thread you should be looking at for the use of the connecter you posted Alexandros - http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37545 - Not sure what model bike you have though, so it might be irrelevant to you as it is to Multipass.
Woa, those guys did some great job there!! Thanks for the reference Donsy!! I have the B4 1078, and I think this one fits mine, but I'll have to double check. Any idea if there's any app (like "torque") or something that works with smartphones (so you can actually carry that stuff with you)? Miko's comment got me a little worried :/
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-04-2015, 06:31 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikaros View Post
Woa, those guys did some great job there!! Thanks for the reference Donsy!! I have the B4 1078, and I think this one fits mine, but I'll have to double check. Any idea if there's any app (like "torque") or something that works with smartphones (so you can actually carry that stuff with you)? Miko's comment got me a little worried :/
Sorry Ikaros, this system will not work on your ECU, I'm not aware of anybody that's got something to suit your bike other than the factory stuff.

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-05-2015, 10:00 PM

New Site Garage
Maybe this will help Multipass - http://www.healtech-electronics.com/products/obd/

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-05-2015, 10:40 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Donsy. Looks like their website is down but I will check back.

2013 1090RR
2010 Multistrada
2006 Sport Classic 1000
2008 Husky 610TE
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-05-2015, 10:44 PM Thread Starter

Works now - cool products.

2013 1090RR
2010 Multistrada
2006 Sport Classic 1000
2008 Husky 610TE

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode