Bummer,Tuesday for my 910R - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

Unhappy Bummer,Tuesday for my 910R

My dealer called me after he got off the phone with the trucking company. Truck was to arrive Friday, but since it is Good Friday, the loading dock at my dealer will be closed for the holiday!

So I am looking at a Tuesday delivery, (closed on Mondays) and have to drool over all the ride reports and pictures of you lucky ones who have the bike already!

Post pictures of your bikes please!!!

John T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airfuel
My dealer called me after he got off the phone with the trucking company. Truck was to arrive Friday, but since it is Good Friday, the loading dock at my dealer will be closed for the holiday!

So I am looking at a Tuesday delivery, (closed on Mondays) and have to drool over all the ride reports and pictures of you lucky ones who have the bike already!

John T
Not to mention the couple days it's going to take to setup. Sucks...

Dock closed? Give me a break.

Jack
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 01:50 PM

John that's so painful...just missing it by a day. I wonder if you can somehow get a different answer. Is the dealer really closed tomorrow? Or just the dock...which doesn't sound right. Fortunately Joel just got the crate and is going to try to deliver mine tonight. He initially wondered if he had all the paperwork. I said don't even think about it...this bike is insured...I have several spare plates hanging around. Just rip open the crate and take my $. I will try to ride it up this weekend. In fact, coincidentally, Chris called and confirmed that they are getting MV...which is great. I'm so excited...particulary after hearing all these great initial reports.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 02:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladio
Not to mention the couple days it's going to take to setup. Sucks...

Dock closed? Give me a break.
The dealer in NYC is in a huge building that uses a central loading dock. It is union run and does have the holiday off. (That's NYC for you)

He WILL set it up first thing Tuesday and I will pick it up that day. Oh well.

Good for you MVorBMW!!
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 03:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVorBMW
Chris called and confirmed that they are getting MV...which is great. I'm so excited...particulary after hearing all these great initial reports.
Well, it is lucky for me that Cliffs Cycle Revolution is now an MV dealer. Parts, accessories and service right at the place my business is located at! How sweet is that??
Even though I do most of my work, I trust only these mechanics with my bikes.

John T
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 03:05 PM

Thanks John...I will do my best to ride up on Sat. I'm a little left of center...but no longer support unions! T minus 1 hour on my delivery. We have to arrange a local MV ride soon.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 03:14 PM

I just wish you guys weren't moving further north. I've had a very good history with Cliffs.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 03:23 PM

Quote:
The dealer in NYC is in a huge building that uses a central loading dock. It is union run and does have the holiday off. (That's NYC for you)
I was going to ask, but didn't want to go there...

Jack
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 03:26 PM
Smile

Quote:

John T

I know it's cold comfort John, but you will appreciate the bike more when you do get it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...Ö..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 04-13-2006, 03:34 PM

John: how could you do that...?
Now with that avatar, everytime you post, we won't be able to concentrate on you message anymore and may never be able to actually read and comprehend your posts...?

....shay hullo to my lille friend

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode