MVAgusta.net - View Single Post - Number 3- Mv Or Benelli?
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 02:41 AM
Steve0
Established Member

Well. First of all, BUY THE MV!

Second of all, “sorry for the analogue” if you were to go to a forum that’s lets say all about the love of apples, and someone posted a question on that forum. “Hi I was at the grocery store and I saw apples and oranges, and I can’t decide which one to buy. Do you guys have any suggestions?” For some reason or another I’m guessing your going to have a biased answer towards apples. Note the lacking of the analogy is in the price difference; you probably wouldn’t lose any sleep over the choice or notice a dent in the pocket book, or care about the price difference.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that everyone on this forum bought an MV because they love the handling, or the power curve, or the History of MV Agusta, or the fact that it’s the best looking bike on the god dam planet! “Sorry, a bit of biased slipped out.”

And with the cost of an MV if anyone on this forum wanted they probable could have gotten something else, with in reason. So I don’t think your going to find much opposition to the MV’s here or an "I wish I’d bought that bike instead" kind of talk.

Not sure that helps but I just figured I’d point it out. Seems a bit odd to me.
And I hope you see the humor in it.

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome