Integrated tail light turn signal wiring - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
Leo

Integrated tail light turn signal wiring

Hi everyone,
I’m hoping to get some assistance. Basically, I can’t figure out how to connect my left and right turn signal into the motorcycle because it didn’t come with plastic connectors. See picture and please advise, thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Leo
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 01:12 PM Thread Starter
Leo

I am not sure if my bike is in my profile so here it is just in case: 2017 MV Agusta Dragster RR and the integrated light in question is from Corse Design (smoked), only one they have available. Thanks.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
The integrated tail light/turn signals use a single common ground wire for all function. The 2 wires you have coming out if it for the turn signals will connect to one of the 2 wires from your harness in those white connectors.

Those connectors each have a common ground and a power supply to the right or left signal. Determine which color wire is found in both connectors. That is ground. Connect your turn signal leads from the tail light to the other wire in those connectors.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Established Member

New Site Garage
I recently did the same upgrade to my F3 675. I ordered these

https://www.motovationusa.com/turn-s...it-rizoma.html

and made it a bit easier on myself. Also you may need resistors for the flash rate. I simply plugged the taillight into the adapter, then the adapter to the stock harness plug.

2018 MV F3 675 Avio Grey

"That pistol just kept saying, let go of my ears, you don't know what you're doing." -thehellbringer
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 07:12 PM
Established Member

Motorcycle Terminals, Connectors, and Wiring Accessories is a great resource. The connector on the blue wire is a bare bullet connector. This is very common for aftermarket signals. I personally always order the OEM male or female connector from that website, cut the wire, and put the OEM style connector on to make a cleaner looks. What @cccpNyC suggested is basically converting OEM type of connector to the aftermarket bullet connector. That should work just fine and is the simplest solution.

2019 MV Agusta Dragster RR
2017 Aprilia RSV4-RF (SOLD)
2016 Aprilia Tuono Factory (DECEASED)
2015 MV Agusta Dragster RR (SOLD)
2013 Triumph Daytona (SOLD)

Tags
cccpnyc

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode