Chain size - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2015, 03:25 PM Thread Starter

Chain size

How many links in the stock chain for a B675? Also stock gearing is 16/43, right? Looking at getting replacement parts and I'm just too lazy go into a freezing garage to count.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-05-2015, 05:26 PM

New Site Garage
The sprocket ratios are in the manual dude, the chain I can't help you with, looks like you're getting cold.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2015, 01:43 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs down ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
How many links in the stock chain for a B675? Also stock gearing is 16/43, right? Looking at getting replacement parts and I'm just too lazy go into a freezing garage to count.
Thanks.
that's the problem with too any people today.......

look in your Owner's Manual....... if that isn't too much effort

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2015, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknurl View Post
that's the problem with too any people today.......

look in your Owner's Manual....... if that isn't too much effort

Yeah, come on guys.It's unfair to ask forum members to do something just because you can't be bothered, no ?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2015, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

LOL, the interesting thing is that's where I got the gearing numbers from that I wanted confirmed. I was asking for confirmation because in the past other manuals (not MV) have had errors or non north american specs in them.
Also I thought if asked about gearing someone might chime in with their experiences in re-gearing.
Sorry, I guess I'm used to other boards where people are more hands on with mods and maintenance.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2015, 03:23 PM

Dons, Noel & Joe, what the hell is wrong with you guys???? Why wouldn't you just help him? Geeeeez.

The man is asking a completely legit question he could easily answer himself by looking at his own bike....!!!!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2015, 08:28 PM

New Site Garage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzen View Post
LOL, the interesting thing is that's where I got the gearing numbers from that I wanted confirmed. I was asking for confirmation because in the past other manuals (not MV) have had errors or non north american specs in them.
Also I thought if asked about gearing someone might chime in with their experiences in re-gearing.
Sorry, I guess I'm used to other boards where people are more hands on with mods and maintenance.
What makes you think you can't trust the manual but you won't check for yourself to confirm?
Don't insult the same people you're asking for help.
You never mentioned anything about changing gear ratios.
You couldn't find another board where people are more hands on than this one, you should try it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash2much View Post
Dons, Noel & Joe, what the hell is wrong with you guys???? Why wouldn't you just help him? Geeeeez.

The man is asking a completely legit question he could easily answer himself by looking at his own bike....!!!!
Hope you're near the telly this weekend Balz !

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-06-2015, 10:38 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
What makes you think you can't trust the manual but you won't check for yourself to confirm?
Don't insult the same people you're asking for help.
You never mentioned anything about changing gear ratios.
You couldn't find another board where people are more hands on than this one, you should try it yourself.

Hope you're near the telly this weekend Balz !
Whoops sorry didn't mean to insult anyone, I appreciated your help. As mentioned I found some manuals to have had inaccurate info in the past, this is my first experience with MV. I did appreciate your help.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-07-2015, 05:14 AM

New Site Garage
No worries mate, hope you find what you need.

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode