Clutch replacement workshop manual? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 01:22 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Clutch replacement workshop manual?

Anyone have a workshop manual, pictures or details of this for the B3/F3 engine

I looked at the links and downloaded a few pdf files but can't see it in any of them

Thanks

Motocrosser from 1993-1999 & 2009-2014

Now just a keyboard warrior & road rider supporting my son in his racing

Follow me on YouTube for old races of me, current road and track racing & my son competing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 01:31 PM

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 04:40 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by nneal12 View Post
Great link thank you i must've missed that

Follow me on YouTube for old races of me, current road and track racing & my son competing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Anyone used any aftermarket plates and found them heavy duty and good quality?

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 08:02 PM

New Site Garage
Question How ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean100yz View Post
Great link thank you i must've missed that
Thanks Neal - and the guys who have donated some of the manuals.

I really need to know how you could not have seen the links to the manuals all over the Forum Dean, I've been trying to make them as easily available as possible for YEARS, the links are all over almost every section on this forum.
I'd like to improve this so please tell me why or how you think you still missed them, is it here on the forum or is it the/my web site, I know some mobile users cant seem to see the scroll bar to the right of the manuals section?

And get the engine manual for your 800 motor, not the F3 one.
http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/man...nglish-ed2.pdf

Good luck, let us know if you find some improved clutch parts.
Attached Images

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Last edited by Donsy; 09-14-2015 at 12:47 AM.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 04:41 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donsy View Post
Thanks Neal - and the guys who have donated some of the manuals.

I really need to know how you could not have seen the links to the manuals all over the Forum Dean, I've been trying to make them as easily available as possible for YEARS, the links are all over almost every section on this forum.
I'd like to improve this so please tell me why or how you think you still missed them, is it here on the forum or is it the/my web site, I know some mobile users cant seem to see the scroll bar to the right of the manuals section?

And get the engine manual for your 800 motor, not the F3 one.
http://www.teamdouble3racing.com/man...nglish-ed2.pdf

Good luck, let us know if you find some improved clutch parts.
Donsy you the man! Yes I think the issue was using my phone app and not being that fluent with it. Im on the work pc now and can see it easy

Either ways I have just downloaded the pdf and will go through it. Sounds silly as I have done loads of clutches over the years with mx but I just wanted to make sure the road bike wasn't too different with the slipper clutch but it doesn't have anything to do with the plates from what I can see. There are alot of smaller and larger size friction plates though compared to what Im used to!

I have adjusted the clutch at the engine side and given a fair amount of free play but it tightens up once hot and from experience its a sure sign its on its way out. I had it slipping when 2nd/3rd gear full load at low revs after 100 miles or so

What has annoyed me is I have only just had this serviced and it has a QS so I rarely use the clutch unless hard pull away from the lights etc or the occasional initiation of a rolling burn out/wheelie but I dont slip the clutch and never sit with the clutch in at lights.

Will see on the next ride out, oil didnt smell burnt so hoping I got it just in time. It still shouldnt have tightened up like it did though in my opionion

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 06:41 AM

New Site Garage
No problem mate, I'm trying get on top of this site, the fee for the year is pretty high so I'd rather wait till it runs out before swapping to another provider, our biggest problem is the shit between Apple, Windows and Android. To get a system that does it all for a dumb arse like me is no joke.

What oil are you using Dean ?

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Not sure what oil i'll be using yet (as in brand) I raced with Putoline and Morris for years but dont have a preference for road bikes

I will check tomorrow what brand the shop used but viscosity is 10w/40 semi. Its a shame that the engine & clutch aren't separate as I have loads from my CRF450 but it'll be no good for this as the clutch would slip from some of the agents

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 10:04 AM

New Site Garage
You should change oil after every track day you do at the pace you're going Dean.

Dons Nel
PayPal :

eMial:

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-14-2015, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

New Site Garage
Will start doing that I think Donsy for future - at the cost of the engine oil its worth it!

Thanks and the pdf is perfect, unlike the F3 one this one has the slipper clutch details

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode