arrow twin exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:27 AM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to djt77
arrow twin exhaust

does anyone have any pics of this system on a red/silver bike both the steel and the carbon version, not sure which will look the best.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 03:33 AM

New Site Garage
You've probably seen this already and it's not exactly the red/silver but check out the following link: http://www.emotouk.com/mvagusta/exhausts/arrow.htm
If this is the exhaust that you mean it's either carbon or Ti (not steel).
I am also considering this exhaust and have been advised that Ti version might be slightly lighter than carbon version.
Does it look to you that the carbon version is shorter in the photos?
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Ball & Chain magnet

Send a message via Yahoo to Djester
my friend has the FBF carbon slip-ons which look alot like the arrows on his red/silver f-4 but he has no pics uploaded yet. I think the carbon slip-ons look better on the red/silver colored bikes better than the Ti ones like on my bike..... sorry for no pics of the carbon, red/silver set up.
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 01:23 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djester
my friend has the FBF carbon slip-ons which look alot like the arrows on his red/silver f-4 but he has no pics uploaded yet. I think the carbon slip-ons look better on the red/silver colored bikes better than the Ti ones like on my bike..... sorry for no pics of the carbon, red/silver set up.
Djester, how easy is it to remove/fit the baffles and how quiet are they with the baffles in (is it 98db or closer to the 102db)?
Thanks.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Ball & Chain magnet

Send a message via Yahoo to Djester
i have the SBK full Ti "Race-tec" system and it doesn't come with the baffles..... that aside, they sound like a freaking race bike!!!! very deep and mellow, and kinda loud at lower RPM speeds other than that.... at high RPM's they are loud, but still let you hear the intake growl.

When I ordered them i thought there was a chance they'd have the baffles, but alas, the race system is without the baffles.
Looking into the pipes, they look pretty much straight through with muffler packing on the outside to help reduce sound a bit.... race design all the way. I'll post pics of the inside of the tail pipes so you can see what I'm talking about tomorrow. but for now here's pics of them on my bike.

sorry for the crappy pics..... but the holes at the end of the pipes are that big all the way through the pipes...they don't narrow at all like the 4-pipe design (stock & RG3's)
Attached Images

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-20-2007, 04:27 PM

New Site Garage
Thanks for the pics...definately look good and gone a long way to convincing me to go with the Arrow twin system. I guess if I feel the need for he stock organ pipe look I can refit my stock Casoli moded exhausts.
I'll talk to Emoto tomorrow about the Arrows and find out what differences there are between your race ones and the ones they sell with the removable baffles. i hope the only difference will be the baffles but something tells me it won't be just that.
How much lighter than the stock exhausts are the Arrows? Do you have any idea of weight?
Thanks.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:20 AM

New Site Garage
For carbon Slipons see my Album

Kostas
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:25 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakisM
Thanks for the pics...definately look good and gone a long way to convincing me to go with the Arrow twin system. I guess if I feel the need for he stock organ pipe look I can refit my stock Casoli moded exhausts.
I'll talk to Emoto tomorrow about the Arrows and find out what differences there are between your race ones and the ones they sell with the removable baffles. i hope the only difference will be the baffles but something tells me it won't be just that.
How much lighter than the stock exhausts are the Arrows? Do you have any idea of weight?
Thanks.
Race Exhaust is a bit smaller. Without the baffles the exhaust is really loud. Different type of sound comparing to the RG3. More of a base sound. Compression is raised a bit due to the dual exhaust. You can get a few more hp with the race exhaust + PCIII. Weigh of stock organ pipes = 6,8 to 7 kgr. Weigh of Arrows Carbon = 3,4 Kgr including the bolts for the fitting. RG3 weight = 6,3 Kgr
Check out this video for sound:
http://www.mvagusta.net/mediaview/25...s-low-quality/

Kostas

Last edited by boussias; 06-21-2007 at 07:28 AM.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:45 AM

New Site Garage
kALA RE TO KATI ALO!!

I think I've just been sold on the idea of the Arrow twin exhausts!!!!
For anyone who hasn't seen downloaded and watched boussias's link I suggest you do it NOW!!
I'm still grinning!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 07:49 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakisM
kALA RE TO KATI ALO!!

I think I've just been sold on the idea of the Arrow twin exhausts!!!!
For anyone who hasn't seen downloaded and watched boussias's link I suggest you do it NOW!!
I'm still grinning!
TAKIS file mou The only problem I have with the exhaust is the neighbours. Whenever I start it up the glasses start vibrating. And also you cannot drive it without any earplugs.

Kostas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode