Instrument Panel Lighting - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Instrument Panel Lighting

Discovered, last night, that my instruement panel lights are out. Anyone have an idea how to change them??? My manual doesn't seem to cover this!!

I have an F41000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 04:03 PM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 303andrewp
Discovered, last night, that my instruement panel lights are out. Anyone have an idea how to change them??? My manual doesn't seem to cover this!!

I have an F41000
If all are that it's more like connection issue. but you can open the clock no problem. The bulbs are very tiny and have a plastic holder that needs to turn to loosen and replace.

4,5Mg~3Al~2Ti~Fe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-17-2007, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Thanks. They are not all out. One is still on on the Speedo. How does this come apart??
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Really!!!!! Nobody can or is willing to assist me with this???!!!
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 10:06 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Well, thanks fellas!!!! Lotta help!!! May as well give Cagiva USA a call. Probably get the same response!!!
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 10:38 PM

303 im willing to help you, but im in california. maybe if u were willing to ship me your unit, ide fix it for you and ship it back. for free! just pay for shipping and light bulbs. either u can supply bulbs or i can get them and u can reimburse me. just an option for you.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-18-2007, 11:12 PM
MV1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303andrewp
Well, thanks fellas!!!! Lotta help!!! May as well give Cagiva USA a call. Probably get the same response!!!
Hey chill out man. It's going to be OK, I promise. You'll feel much better once we get you your medication, I promise.

In all seriousness though are you still covered under the factory warranty? Because I had this same thing happen to my 05 1000S and had to ultimately get the unit changed out by the dealer to correct it. Your problem maybe different, but that's was the only way they knew to fix mine.
PK
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I'm being told it's only bulbs. I just want to replace them, if that's possible. My local MV dealer had the tech searching for the Blinker Fluid Dip Stick, so I don't think my bike will ever see a Colorado dealer until Cagiva has another dealer in Colorado, or properly trains the existing dealership?!?!?!?
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 03:13 PM

I have the same prob. A flaky bulb on the speedo. Tach is fine. I'm sure mine is just a connection issue because it's flaky. Just haven't opened it up yet, but it looks pretty easy. Just pull the nose off, and you can see how the speedo is attached.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-19-2007, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Thanks Much!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptyk
I have the same prob. A flaky bulb on the speedo. Tach is fine. I'm sure mine is just a connection issue because it's flaky. Just haven't opened it up yet, but it looks pretty easy. Just pull the nose off, and you can see how the speedo is attached.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode