Spoke with an MV dealer yesterday...... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 05:48 AM Thread Starter

Spoke with an MV dealer yesterday......

Spoke with an MV dealer yesterday about the current F4, he informed me that MV are looking to further evolve the body shape next year with further engine enhancement, anyone heard the same?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 05:54 AM

Thats the rumor but I dont know for sure...
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 06:52 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicensleazy
... MV are looking to further evolve the body shape next year ...
I certainly hope so. If they would provide cut-outs in the fairing, they could probably solve most of the overheating issues.

Senna 1000, 06 zx10r - past 82 kz750, 82 gpz750, 87 1000 ninja, 92 cbr900rr, 2000 cbr929, 03 gsx-r1000
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 08:52 AM

I am looking to get an MV. I had my eyes set on a Senna. But what with all these rumors flying around, its prob best to wait and see what changes MV introduce, yeah? I really dont want to add another payment on my monthly expenditure so I guess I will just keep saving till the new models get announced. September is usually around the time when new models start leaking for next year and thats not too far away.
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryad
I am looking to get an MV. I had my eyes set on a Senna. But what with all these rumors flying around, its prob best to wait and see what changes MV introduce, yeah? I really dont want to add another payment on my monthly expenditure so I guess I will just keep saving till the new models get announced. September is usually around the time when new models start leaking for next year and thats not too far away.
Good idea to wait....I heard from a very reliable source that MV has commisioned Pierre Terblanche to design the new F4.

A gun is not a weapon. It's a tool, like a butcher's knife, or a harpoon, or an alligator.
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998
Good idea to wait....I heard from a very reliable source that MV has commisioned Pierre Terblanche to design the new F4.
That's funny. Your signature applies?

'01 F4S
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 10:54 AM

lol yeah haha. Pierre Terblanche designed the 999 which imho is a blight upon the face of Ducati's history in terms of good looking superbikes...but since it is hard to detect sarcasm on the internet, benefit of the doubt goes to you are prob kididing right?
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 12:13 PM Thread Starter

Lewdog, were you under the influence of LSD when you wrote the above text ??????
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 01:19 PM

Pierre Terrablanche also designed the Ducati Hypermotard, so I am not sure why he should be chastised. Given that the Ducati 999/749 was a love or hate thing for everyone (I fall into the love part), the man designed something that stands way apart from any other bike.
And his guru is Tamburini. So probably he has some of the magic skills.
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 06-07-2007, 01:33 PM

relax ladies...I was just kidding.....I believe Terblanche had a hand in the design of the Supermono (which is a sweet bike)...so props to him for that.

On a serious note, I did a little more checking, turns out that Terblanche's dog is doing the redesign, not Terblanche.

A gun is not a weapon. It's a tool, like a butcher's knife, or a harpoon, or an alligator.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode