Rainout - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Rainout

So, I go down to the dealer's on Friday to complete the adoption process that will make a shiny new '08 312R all mine. I spent the entire day shuttling between bankers, insurance agents and salesmen, having to explain to each one why it is a GOOD THING to have the "fastest production motorcycle in the world"...

I haven't signed this many pieces of paper since the parole hearing. Strangely, it didn't seem to bother me all that much.

Since I knew I was going to be running all over south Texas, I took the Brutale so I could be sure of a little fun in the process. Anyway, I ended up leaving the Brute at the dealer's when I picked up the 312, thinking that I would fast-talk (or bribe) my long-suffering wife into giving me a ride back to pick up the Brute.

Then, it began to rain. Serious, big-time rain. I'm talking rain of BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS. And it has now lasted for three straight days. The rivers and bayous are overflowing. The storm drains gave up long ago. The top few feet of soil are all in the Gulf of Mexico. The only people happy are the displaced Cajuns and a few catfish farmers.

Dammit.

Oh well, it sure looks good sitting there in the garage.

Andy C.

'00 YAM R1
'06 MV Brutale S
'08 MV 312R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-29-2007, 01:14 PM

Don't worry Noah felt the same when he picked up his 312R

Seriously, congrats on the 312 and i hope good weather comes soon so you can enjoy it

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode