Moto Corse Japan Exhaust Prices & Info - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV05 EXY
never have i wanted 3737 more!! I heard an R in emoto and i think that had the same full system, he turned it on and i unloaded my yoghurt rifle all over it. sounded amazing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 01:29 PM Thread Starter

I think hellcat posted the best pics, but I have a few from my own setup guys. If these dont work for ya, I will shoot some more this weekend after installing the frame covers from emoto.
Attached Images

post #13 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 02:28 PM

do they sell the slash cut as a slip on, or only as full system, mecause i already have a straight through mid pipe, and i dont feel like changing my headers.
post #14 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv2envy
do they sell the slash cut as a slip on, or only as full system, mecause i already have a straight through mid pipe, and i dont feel like changing my headers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade007
Ok guys I placed an order today for a forum member and also got the price listing which is updated from the Moto Corse website. Keep in mind all parts have lifetime warranty and yes they are handmade. Also to note if you decide to order be patient these orders take about 1-2 months to be filled once your order has been placed. Prices are as followed:

Note: F41000 and 750 prices are the same

Full system Slash Cut 441,000
Slash Cut Slip on 273,000
Midpipe 63,000

Standard Style Pipe Full System 420,000
Standard Style Slip On 252,000

Eprom 18,900

Currently the yen rate is 118 and of course varies. So the price may fluctuate when you change over currency.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 03:17 PM

am i the only one that is wondering why moto corse isnt offering these exhausts on ebay?!?!?! it would make it so much easier to order for those of us that dont speak or read japenese, plus people that arent on this forum could know about their product too. maybe somone should forward this to them? any thoughts?
post #16 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 06:01 PM

New Site Garage
they wont ship to the states. that's why people are sending their orders to blade007 and he ships it to them. he's the Moto Corse medium.

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
2008 MV F4 312R -- Luna (SOLD)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2016 MV Turismo Veloce 800 -- Sol (SOLD)
post #17 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 06:30 PM

why not? and where is blade located?
post #18 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 07:47 PM Thread Starter

MV2Envy, Moto Corse wont ship to you brother. They have a good product catalog however they could care less about shipping it. My guess is that they worry about shipping costs, perhaps they're too busy for all of that. I personally dont know. Im located in Japan so thats how some of the guys on the forum have gotten the pipes or will be getting the pipes. I just place the orders, pick up the pipes when theyre done and ship to you guys. Simple as that.
post #19 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade007
MV2Envy, Moto Corse wont ship to you brother. They have a good product catalog however they could care less about shipping it. My guess is that they worry about shipping costs, perhaps they're too busy for all of that. I personally dont know. Im located in Japan so thats how some of the guys on the forum have gotten the pipes or will be getting the pipes. I just place the orders, pick up the pipes when theyre done and ship to you guys. Simple as that.
oh i see, thats mighty nice of you blade, not too many people would go through the trouble, just goes to show you how MV fanatics stick together and take care of eachother. keep up the good work blade. if im ever able to afford it, ill let ya know
post #20 of 78 (permalink) Old 05-24-2007, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Yes sir, will do brother.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode