Huge thanks to Blade007 - Ti Moto Corse Full Sys - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Huge thanks to Blade007 - Ti Moto Corse Full Sys

Blade007 made an offer for us to purchase Moto Corse Ti exhaust systems at a greatly reduced price. I had been doing research and the price I came up with was $7,2000 for a full system. The price was the same regardless of purchasing here in the U.S., or ordering from overseas (G.B.). Too much for me to spend. Period.

My price purchasing through Sherard was $3,800. It took 2.5 months and was worth the wait. The exhaust came double boxed and took 3 days to reach me from Japan (shipping was extra).

I have to admit that I was nervous about the deal since it was long distance and required a wire transfer of funds. Once the money was sent, it was all down to trust. Sherard came through.

The pipe is simply stunning. I've never seen anything like it (I'll have a picture thread for it shortly - within a week). I thought I'd seen nice exhausts till I saw this one. Really, it is that nice. I purchased a full Ti Akrapovic system for my ZX10 and was very impressed with it. Well, I still think Akrapovic is nice, but just doesn't compare to Moto Corse. The welds are breath-taking ... OK I'll stop now and leave it to pictures in an upcoming thread.

Sherard (Blade007) is the kind of person that renews my trust in people. He is truely a generous, honest, motorcycling brother.

Thanks Sherard.

Senna 1000, 06 zx10r - past 82 kz750, 82 gpz750, 87 1000 ninja, 92 cbr900rr, 2000 cbr929, 03 gsx-r1000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 10:55 PM

New Site Garage
I like to think that the majority if not all our MV brothers and sisters here are cut from the same cloth...can't wait for the pictures
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-15-2007, 11:30 PM
FSL

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellcat
The pipe is simply stunning. I've never seen anything like it (I'll have a picture thread for it shortly - within a week). I thought I'd seen nice exhausts till I saw this one. Really, it is that nice. I purchased a full Ti Akrapovic system for my ZX10 and was very impressed with it. Well, I still think Akrapovic is nice, but just doesn't compare to Moto Corse. The welds are breath-taking .
Gonna have to agree with above. Just wait tell you listen to it @ 10500RPM
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 12:36 AM
MV Cellist

Send a message via Yahoo to odonata Send a message via Skype™ to odonata
Wow, congrats.... I am saving up for thoise too.

O D O N A T A

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 01:13 AM

Im here to help anyway I can guys, we are all a band of brothers. Semper Fi, I still live by those words. If anyone else is interested let me know.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 01:50 AM

That is great news .. congratulations on the new pipe. Have you fitted it yet? Did you have to upgrade to the MV Corse ECU, or did the pipe work without having to address fueling issues?
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 07:33 AM

Smile

Wow,I bet you were nervous, that situation reminds me when I sold my Harley to a preacher from Georgia he paid me $14,000 with a personal check, He showed up with two other guys from the Brotherhood of Jesus Christ and there long custom trailer and started loading the bike before the ink was dry,boy, I was nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs. But the next day the checked cleared no problem,it definitely gave me warm feeling that ther are some good people, probably more so with motorcycle owners in general. Any how cant wait to see the pics,I doubt I will be spending that much on exhaust, my 999r 57Ti exhaust was about all I could take in exotic upgrades $$$$.

Neal
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 08:13 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRand
That is great news .. congratulations on the new pipe. Have you fitted it yet? Did you have to upgrade to the MV Corse ECU, or did the pipe work without having to address fueling issues?
I will be ordering the racing ECU tomorrow. When I do my 600 mile service, I'll check my valves and install the pipe. In preperation, I've already purchased a gas analyzer to do the CO and a VDST system to set the throttle.

Senna 1000, 06 zx10r - past 82 kz750, 82 gpz750, 87 1000 ninja, 92 cbr900rr, 2000 cbr929, 03 gsx-r1000
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 11:06 AM

Great move and it's nice to see a forum bro helping out

Now go take those pics and post them!!!
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 05-16-2007, 05:34 PM

I titanium

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode