Moto Corse Japan Exhaust Shipped to USA - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 02:35 AM Thread Starter

Moto Corse Japan Exhaust Shipped to USA

I'm very pleased to say that the first two orders for Moto Corse Slash Tip pipes have been shipped to the USA to two forum members here on the boards. It has been a pleasure working with both gentlemen, and I do appreciate their patience. On behalf of the Stec Riders shop, they appreciate your business as well. As I mentioned earlier, I will ship out your orders just to help you guys out, and assist however I can out of good will. So Hellcat and MVF41000R thank you both and please post up when you receive your items.

On another note, to you home theater enthusiasts, Im off to watch a few Blu Ray titles, Just had a 126 inch screen and the new JVC DLA HD1 projector installed. Go easy brothers. OUT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 02:42 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade007
I'm very pleased to say that the first two orders for Moto Corse Slash Tip pipes have been shipped to the USA to two forum members here on the boards. It has been a pleasure working with both gentlemen, and I do appreciate their patience. On behalf of the Stec Riders shop, they appreciate your business as well. As I mentioned earlier, I will ship out your orders just to help you guys out, and assist however I can out of good will. So Hellcat and MVF41000R thank you both and please post up when you receive your items.

On another note, to you home theater enthusiasts, Im off to watch a few Blu Ray titles, Just had a 126 inch screen and the new JVC DLA HD1 projector installed. Go easy brothers. OUT
126" screen...MAN,ive got a 100" and thats big.
Your room must be huge!

07 F41000R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

09 Blazing orange Speedtriple
07 CBR 600RR trackbike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 03:03 AM
King of the Sink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozboy
MAN,ive got a 100" and thats big.
Yeah - dream on big boy!

When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 06:16 AM Thread Starter

yeah bought the Carada 126 inch Brilliant White. The PQ is awesome. Thinking about upgrading my speakers to B&W 802ds, but not sure if I wanna spend 14k on speakers. Right now Im running POLK Audio RTi12s, FXi3s, Rti4s and 5 monoblock amps @200watts per, a Sony 7100es pre/pro, Toshiba HD DVD A1, Sony Blu-Ray BDP S1, JVC DLA HD1, I consider it a modest setup.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade007
yeah bought the Carada 126 inch Brilliant White. The PQ is awesome. Thinking about upgrading my speakers to B&W 802ds, but not sure if I wanna spend 14k on speakers. Right now Im running POLK Audio RTi12s, FXi3s, Rti4s and 5 monoblock amps @200watts per, a Sony 7100es pre/pro, Toshiba HD DVD A1, Sony Blu-Ray BDP S1, JVC DLA HD1, I consider it a modest setup.
NICE!
Mines B&W 600 s3 7.1 system
Infocus IN76 DLP projector with the TI chip (blackest black ive seen).
Yamaha RX V2600 AV receiver
Screen technics 100"
Toshiba HD HDD DVD
The system we left in the old house was
Sharp DLP projector
Yamaha RX V1400 AV receiver
Yamaha DVD
Energy connoisseur series speakers 7.1 system (beautiful speakers)
82" screen
The guy who bought our house payed more to keep the system...why argue.

07 F41000R

07 CBR 600RR trackbike

Last edited by Ozboy; 05-13-2007 at 03:45 AM.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 07:11 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sventekoz
Yeah - dream on big boy!
You'll have to watch MotoGP on it Sven....OOOOOH!

07 F41000R

07 CBR 600RR trackbike

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

Yeah you have an awesome setup OZ, by chance have you seen the new JVC DLA HD1 in action yet. You mentioned blackest of black level, you have to see this thing. Oh and by the way nice setup. How do you like the B&W speakers. I had a chance to audition the 802ds and was just stunned at the sound quality. Very good definition in sound, though a little forward it was almost as if I was sitting in the front row of a live performance. My Rtis are known for the brightness, but they perform well with music. I using a Marantz CC4001 cdp. My next upgrade will be a Shanling.

Last edited by blade007; 05-12-2007 at 10:12 AM.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Ara

So can you get more of these exhausts?
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 06:38 PM Thread Starter

Sure I can get you the Moto Corse pipes.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 05-13-2007, 12:01 AM

Hey 007,
I e-mailed you a few months ago about the Ti Slash Tip exhaust from Riders Stec. At that time the supply was low, requiring a few months before availability. Do you know if supply has caught up with demand and shipment could occur shortly after purchase? Thanks!!!
Roadrunner1

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode