Wanted F4 1000r - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

Wanted F4 1000r

Well, to make long story short.....Ago #76 will be put to rest. Yes I am a bad person. I damaged her beyond repair, but other Ago's are now more rare.
Anyways. I struggled a little thinking about replacing her with a 1098s. But after some thought, and the fact I already have a 998, I decided another F4 is the best choice.

SO here is my question? Anyone know of any dealers trying to move some for good pricing. I am looking for a black R. NO 312 please, the S was more than enough for me, so the R will be just fine.

A gun is not a weapon. It's a tool, like a butcher's knife, or a harpoon, or an alligator.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Ahhhh. RIP Ago #76

I am glad you appear to be OKAY!
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-07-2007, 08:38 PM

Glad to see you're okay, you can't just tell us you wrote it off without filling us in on how. .....so???
post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 12:34 AM

Sad news indeed, there are two Agos for sale in Aus, one brand new, still in crate and the other hardly used....
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 02:09 AM

The R is a very good choice. But I am afraid that there isn´t many units all arround the world, because was in market just 12 months. Now it´s easier to find a 312 than a R.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998
Well, to make long story short.....Ago #76 will be put to rest. Yes I am a bad person. I damaged her beyond repair, but other Ago's are now more rare.
Anyways. I struggled a little thinking about replacing her with a 1098s. But after some thought, and the fact I already have a 998, I decided another F4 is the best choice.

SO here is my question? Anyone know of any dealers trying to move some for good pricing. I am looking for a black R. NO 312 please, the S was more than enough for me, so the R will be just fine.
Hope you are ok.
This wasn't the event was it http://gallery.mvagusta.net/lewdog998/IMG_2850
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 09:26 AM Thread Starter

no, that was just a wore out race tire, i thought I would burn befor I changed it.

I am good, thanks all for asking.

What happened.....
good things....Nice day, nice high speed sweepers, familiar road, confidence high.
Bad things...maxed out pace to beyond street level (i know better than that)....hit lots of dirt / gravel mid corner, lost the back end, then it hooked up, resulting in the dreaded highside. It appeared as though a piece of farm equipment either entered the road or pulled up crap from the inside corner onto the road. No-ones fault but my own, had I kept it at a respectful pace I would not have been at full lean and had more time to slow for it. Oh well.

Of course I was wearing full gear, so I bruised heel pretty bad, and got a very large hematoma on my leg....no big deal.

A gun is not a weapon. It's a tool, like a butcher's knife, or a harpoon, or an alligator.
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog998
no, that was just a wore out race tire, i thought I would burn befor I changed it.

I am good, thanks all for asking.

What happened.....
good things....Nice day, nice high speed sweepers, familiar road, confidence high.
Bad things...maxed out pace to beyond street level (i know better than that)....hit lots of dirt / gravel mid corner, lost the back end, then it hooked up, resulting in the dreaded highside. It appeared as though a piece of farm equipment either entered the road or pulled up crap from the inside corner onto the road. No-ones fault but my own, had I kept it at a respectful pace I would not have been at full lean and had more time to slow for it. Oh well.

Of course I was wearing full gear, so I bruised heel pretty bad, and got a very large hematoma on my leg....no big deal.
Sorry to hear about that. It really sucks
But i'm glad to know you're "ok"
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 01:52 PM

Matison Motorsports in Raleigh, NC has a black 1000R. Their phone number is 1-800-499-3580. Ask for Chris Lyons and tell him Marty Heath sent you. Good luck on getting your new bike.
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-09-2007, 02:22 PM

What country are you in??

TC

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode