F4 R 312 Made the Cover! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
King of the Sink

Thumbs up F4 R 312 Made the Cover!

Here's the cover of a local bike mag - nice cover eh?

When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 04:32 AM
The Dude

Dude!

Can you send me one? I won't get to Oz till the end of the year.

happy to pay for the shipment....and i'm probably not the only one....

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 05:05 AM

...and in the last edition they did a review of the F4R.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2007, 07:44 AM

Send a message via AIM to oicdn Send a message via Yahoo to oicdn
Hahaha...that cover is funny to me.

Nate
Brutale S
Previously CLE #333 (hee hee, it rhymes!)
Buy some clothes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoon
and the HUGE lower triple clamp. that thing is braced like king-kong at at a bondage party.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 03:20 AM

C'mon lads, you must know the script of the UK bike mags by now?

Any new model first gets the individual 'quick' test, this test says it's the best thing since the wheel was invented ( a good eg of this type of advertising is washing powders ' 10% whiter than the competition in our recent tests' type bollocks, how my mum ever got my white school shirts clean 40 years ago is now a real mystery to me, maybe she was a witch I will look into this )

Then it gets the 'group test' were it isn't quite as new and gets a few stains here and there.

It then receives (as in the case of 1098 Duke) the reasons why a twin will never out perform a 4cyl article, and all the recalls. starter problems etc, start to appear............

In the case of the 312R that isn't 'new' as such it gets the 'well it is still a little heavy and the track orientated sitting pos'n soon came into it's own once the track dried, we didn't see the 312kmh that MV are claiming,
MCN recently put the 312 against an R1 around a tight Mallory Park, the R1 did a one off lap 0.1 sec quicker than the MV, but frequently had the rider out of the seat, yet the MV could lap within 0.1sec lap after lap with ease, what did the front cover of MCN say? 'R1 beats MV312'

MCN IMHO is getting a little Sun reader mentality to me.

I would tend to listen to Alan Cathcart though-he's independant.

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now

Last edited by mikef4uk; 04-20-2007 at 03:22 AM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 03:38 AM Thread Starter
King of the Sink

I think you might be getting your mags mixed up Mike - this is an Australian magazine, and Sir Al didn't do this test or review.

When a passenger of the foot moves in sight, tootle the horn trumpet melodiously to him at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootle him with vigor and express by word of mouth the warning, "Hi, hi."

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 07:44 AM
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk
MCN IMHO is getting a little Sun reader mentality to me.
I can't wait for the Page 3 girl then!!!!

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Man i'd like that magazine

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode