New & Question - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-09-2014, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up New & Question

Hi all...new to the MV F4 family. Been riding over 30 years and have had a variety of bikes from 2-stroke single cylinder to Harleys, etc. Just bought a 2011 F4 and can't wait to get my hands on her come Spring. Have a few quick questions:

1. Any other F4 owners in Toronto please reach out, would be great to meet up and understand this bike and the brand better

2. Am looking for a fender eliminator kit and integrated tail light, any suggestions?

3. Am looking for frame sliders, looks like they require modification to the fairing which I would rather avoid doing. Any experience or suggestions?

4. Why does the F4 have a Corse sticker on the front fender? Aren't the F4 and the F4 Corse two different models?

Looking forward to being part of the MV family for a long time.

Cheers!

M.O. from T.O.
2011 F4
2004 Yamaha R6
2007 Porsche 997.1 C2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-09-2014, 06:39 PM

Welcome. It's all good!!
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-09-2014, 07:15 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Dahulk
Welcome to the family you will enjoy the MV. For MV riders in Toronto PM Masser or Smelly Bean, I rode with Masser before I moved to Portland. For the 2011 F4 I would recommend the Melotti Tail tidy ( I used this on my 2011 MV F4 and also 2012 MF4RR) Alex from Gp racing a forum sponsor carry's them. For integrated signal you can relocate the signal in the rear fairing. Search by my previous posts I have pictures posted http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showth...ghlight=dahulk .

There is an integrated brake light with signal the downside it involves cutting the wire leads which I prefer to keep stock I did purchase it but sold it.

As for sliders so far I have not found any sliders for the 2011 F4 but lets see if anyone else has found sliders. Keep in mind you might have to cut your fairings

I am curious about the Corse sticker on the bike. Curious where you purchase the bike was it at Ride Motorcycle? Post pics for the members to see when you can. Finally welcome to the family.

Last edited by Dahulk; 02-09-2014 at 07:22 PM.
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-09-2014, 07:33 PM

New Site Garage
What they said, and welcome to the forum mate.

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 05:12 PM

Wink

Welcome fellow Canadian!

They are a treat to ride.

Cheers.

Ps. Leafs suck!! Lololol

1992 ZX7R K1
1992 ZX7R K1 (2)
1994 Ducati 900ss
2012 FLHTCU
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-11-2014, 05:41 PM

New Site Garage
I installed the Clear Alternatives integrated brake lights/turn signals. http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/t...ag%20clear.htm

I think the tail tidy that I put on was from Evotech: http://www.evotech-performance.com/m...2013-tail-tidy

Kevin
'14 MV Agusta Rivale EAS ABS

'19 SWM SM500R Supermoto

'16 Norton Commando 961 SF MkII

'16 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory ABS

'05 Ducati 749S/924S - Track bike

'04 Ducati Monster 1000S - Sold

'07 Husky TE-450 - Sold

'08 MV Agusta F4 1000 R 312 - Sold

"Some people achieve greatness, others have it thrust upon them. And then there are those who are ... born Italian"
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2014, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwood851 View Post
Welcome fellow Canadian!

They are a treat to ride.

Cheers.

Ps. Leafs suck!! Lololol
Thanks and yeah they do but it's the only team we have in Toronto

Quote:
Originally Posted by italia View Post
I installed the Clear Alternatives integrated brake lights/turn signals. http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/t...ag%20clear.htm

I think the tail tidy that I put on was from Evotech: http://www.evotech-performance.com/m...2013-tail-tidy
Thanks...will look it up, appreciate the links. Any pics to show how it looks?

M.O. from T.O.
2011 F4
2004 Yamaha R6
2007 Porsche 997.1 C2
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Established Member

I'm in the toronto area too. We do some big rides on great roads around muskoka and other cottage areas.,starting from stouffville area

16 MV F3800RC-16 BMWS1000RR-13 Panigale R-74 Harley Bobber
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2014, 04:49 PM

Welcome to the addiction.
Iíve got fourty years on two and four strokes including 10 years of racing. I ride an F3 but donít hold that against me.
I have met a couple MV owners from the GTA but have not yet had the pleasure of riding with any of them. We need to have a get together and trade lies.
We are all curious about your new ride. Is it new, used, where did you buy it etcetera.
Oh, I live north of Trenton. Will be at the T.O. bike show next Saturday.

the Dreamer
(a.k.a. Dreamin' Stephen)
Living life on the edge. Less crowded, better view.
2013 675 MV F3 Red Molly
1998 900 SS FE silFEr

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 02-13-2014, 05:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnythebull View Post
I'm in the toronto area too. We do some big rides on great roads around muskoka and other cottage areas.,starting from stouffville area
Please keep me posted, I live in Downtown TO so as long as you're not an early bird and hitting the roads at 8am on a weekend I would appreciate the opportunity to ride with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen W. View Post
Welcome to the addiction.
I’ve got fourty years on two and four strokes including 10 years of racing. I ride an F3 but don’t hold that against me.
I have met a couple MV owners from the GTA but have not yet had the pleasure of riding with any of them. We need to have a get together and trade lies.
We are all curious about your new ride. Is it new, used, where did you buy it etcetera.
Oh, I live north of Trenton. Will be at the T.O. bike show next Saturday.
I'll probably go to the bike show Saturday as well, need to find me a Pitbull style rear stand for the bike. Bought a 2011 F4 from Kahuna / Ride Motorsports. Looking forward to meeting the GTA MV family this season, I need to learn a lot about these bikes. Been on Jap bikes most of my life and I know these bikes are quite different.

Stephen...Is there a MV group / section for people that live in a specific area like the GTA? My Rennlist Porsche forum has a section and it makes it so easy to connect with local enthusiasts.

M.O. from T.O.
2011 F4
2004 Yamaha R6
2007 Porsche 997.1 C2

Last edited by F4_Toronto; 02-13-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode