MV F4 less pricey in Las Vegas - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 02:16 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

MV F4 less pricey in Las Vegas

My brother just visited the Ducati dealer in Las Vegas (located on Sahara and Eastern) and he saw that prices for the 07 red & silver F4R was $21,900, while the black one was being discounted for $19,900. He told me the dealer was letting to drop the prices further more. The dealer already has the new F4R312 in stock.

I havent seen anything visually, so its still a surprise for me to see that the F4R prices have dropped so quickly (atleast for the black ones, no clue why).

So all those of you are making summer plans for a bit of excitement can kill 2 birds with on stone.
Fly to Vegas and buy an F4.

A bike ride a day keeps heart attacks away. Unless you are a cager.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 06:04 PM

The black one must be a demo bike for that price
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 06:18 PM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasduc
The black one must be a demo bike for that price
nope
i heard that in MIAMI..... the same thing was happening, even BEFORE the 312Rs are arriving

my dealer hasn't done the same thing yet, but is having so much trouble moving F4 bikes at THIS point.... he hasn't even ordered any 312R bikes

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 06:20 PM
Banned

Yeah he's right, I visited that dealership last time I was in Vegas which was about 2 weeks ago. The name of that Dealership in Vegas is Pat Clarke Motorsports. One thing that I did notice while over there was that they were remodeling the showroom and all of the bikes on the floor were covered in alot of dust. I was like dam why are all of the bikes covered in dust.
I guess they didnt cover the bikes during the remodeling. Luckily for the F4R312, it was out back and just got uncrated so there was no dust on that bad boy.
It was the exact same one that I have on order too. Red/Silver 1+1. The Nero that they have is an '06 and I dont think that its a demo either.

Last edited by F4R312; 04-13-2007 at 06:25 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode