High res F41000S "nero" pic needed - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:57 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

High res F41000S "nero" pic needed

Does anyone have a high res studio shot of the MV F41000S in black? I've looked through every available MV page and cannot find a high res version. I specifically need the studio side shot of the bike for a bit of photoshop work/pre-planning. If someone has it archived on their hard drive, please send me a pm and I'll send my e-mail address to you.

Thanks and I really appreciate it!

Michel
RSV-R Factory
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 02:05 PM

Is this any good for you.

http://www.benelliforum.com/gallery/...a2_sized_1.jpg

Last edited by Xbenelli; 04-11-2007 at 02:32 PM.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Hi mate

I have some photos of my matt black MV F41000s - i'll send you them, haven't a clue how to pm you though !!
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Xbenelli, not too bad as the background is fairly clean. I like the official studio shots because they're very well lit and the lighting is quite flat which makes manipulation a bit easier!

To send me a PM, click on my forum name and under contact info, you have two choices; e-mail or personal message. I'll send you a personal message. To get to your own PM's, there's a link at the top of the page under where it says "Welcome, Stealth." Click on it and it'll take you directly to your personal message folder.

Michel
RSV-R Factory
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 05:49 PM

Cool

This is all I have.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVness
Does anyone have a high res studio shot of the MV F41000S in black? I've looked through every available MV page and cannot find a high res version. I specifically need the studio side shot of the bike for a bit of photoshop work/pre-planning. If someone has it archived on their hard drive, please send me a pm and I'll send my e-mail address to you.

Thanks and I really appreciate it!
Don't have any pics, but I saw one in the shop recently.

I thought it was a SPR at first - got to say it looked cheap and very boring in matt black, IMHO.

I'd go for the glossy "sinister" black F4R, a much better looking bike with higher quality components. If I was getting an S model, I go for the classic red/silver.

Doc

DocMV

- MV Agusta Brutale RR1090
- Ducati Diavel Carbon Red
- Ducati Monster 659

The only thing better than a fast Italian motorcycle is several fast italian motorcycles.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 07:52 PM

Contrary to your opinion (which you are definately entitled to), I believe the matte F4-1000 looks nice. I like all colors that the F4 comes in (some more than others), but I believe that the matt black keeps the stealthy appearance of the SPR which I love dearly, and resembles the Veltro (Which; duh, I like). I also like the fact that it is the only F4 in which doesn't bother me when it has a rear seat. The colors match pretty well, so it looks like a mono.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:17 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Thanks Tambo, that's exactly what I was looking for!

You know, I looked at the red/silver and the black/gray "R" Doc, and I did like the red better. With that said, I remember when I first saw the nero "S" for the first time and I had to force myself to breathe! The only problem with the black bikes...no one sees them. As much as I hate to admit it, Kawasaki probably did a really smart thing offering bikes in that lava red and neon green. Black bikes get nice and hot here in Florida too!

Anyway, just need the pic to "experiment" a bit. I have this problem where I can't leave anything alone. Everything is a blank canvas.

Michel
RSV-R Factory
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorMV
got to say it looked cheap and very boring in matt black

thanks buddy
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVness
Thanks Tambo, that's exactly what I was looking for!

You know, I looked at the red/silver and the black/gray "R" Doc, and I did like the red better. With that said, I remember when I first saw the nero "S" for the first time and I had to force myself to breathe! The only problem with the black bikes...no one sees them. As much as I hate to admit it, Kawasaki probably did a really smart thing offering bikes in that lava red and neon green. Black bikes get nice and hot here in Florida too!

Anyway, just need the pic to "experiment" a bit. I have this problem where I can't leave anything alone. Everything is a blank canvas.

my album has about a dozen high res, full screen, photos of my bike.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode