312 vs Senna - MVAgusta.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
New Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: St Lewis
Posts: 61
312 vs Senna

What one do i go with both are kind of unique in there own way any thoughts?
sickbiker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 07:09 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,304
Personally, I would do the Senna especially since the last thing I need on the road is an extra 5 mph. You get a lot of extra goodies, carbon intake tubes, carbon ignition cover, carbon side covers, carbon hugger etc. along with the nice shock black fork legs and limited edition bike versus the 312 which is nearly identical in looks to the current R.
RobP is offline  
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: South Australia
Posts: 2,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobP
Personally, I would do the Senna especially since the last thing I need on the road is an extra 5 mph. You get a lot of extra goodies, carbon intake tubes, carbon ignition cover, carbon side covers, carbon hugger etc. along with the nice shock black fork legs and limited edition bike versus the 312 which is nearly identical in looks to the current R.
What he said
Rockethouse is offline  
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 266
Yup! What he said he said
Snappo is offline  
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 09:11 PM
FSL
Senior Member
 
FSL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chicago IL
Posts: 1,007
Senna of course if money is not the issue. Personaly I would go with regular R and save the cash for necessary jewels.
FSL is offline  
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Senior Member
 
suryad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Sandy Springs, GA
Posts: 3,438
Hey all...first post. I am looking to get me an MV next year. Just doing some research and stumbled upon this forum. I remember seeing a while back that there was a Senna limited edition but I believe it was for the 750? And now there is a Senna for the 1000cc am I correct?


I honestly dont see the big difference between the 312 and the Senna. If it were my money I would go for the Senna because it looks simply awesome!
suryad is offline  
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:09 PM
FSL
Senior Member
 
FSL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Chicago IL
Posts: 1,007
One disadvatage in Senna being monoposto wife/hootie/girlfriend gonna hate it . LOL
FSL is offline  
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 01:58 AM
Senior Member
 
agusta01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Brisbane Australia
Posts: 1,434
Quote:
Originally Posted by suryad
Hey all...first post. I am looking to get me an MV next year. Just doing some research and stumbled upon this forum. I remember seeing a while back that there was a Senna limited edition but I believe it was for the 750? And now there is a Senna for the 1000cc am I correct?


I honestly dont see the big difference between the 312 and the Senna. If it were my money I would go for the Senna because it looks simply awesome!
You are correct, there is now a 1000 Senna, and there many differences between the 312 and the Senna, check out the MV site to compare, as for the 312 being faster, this gain is all at the extreem top end, the gearing on the R / Senna / 312 are the same except for a taller 6th gear, the difference being 312 km/h Vs. 300km/h - but when the heck are you going to use this?
agusta01 is offline  
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 02:13 AM
Senior Member
 
antonioshabirto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Singapore
Posts: 756
Quote:
Originally Posted by agusta01
You are correct, there is now a 1000 Senna, and there many differences between the 312 and the Senna, check out the MV site to compare, as for the 312 being faster, this gain is all at the extreem top end, the gearing on the R / Senna / 312 are the same except for a taller 6th gear, the difference being 312 km/h Vs. 300km/h - but when the heck are you going to use this?
any other diff between the Senna and the R ??
antonioshabirto is offline  
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 02:28 AM
Senior Member
 
haupti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Görlitz, Germany
Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSL
One disadvatage in Senna being monoposto wife/hootie/girlfriend gonna hate it . LOL
Wife/Hooter/Girlfriend will hate it anyway. Did You ever sit on this Pussy Pad. I think the 1+1 thing is not enjoyable at all. Girls would rather ride in a Convertible. I guess most of us enjoy the F4 without a passenger. So don't worry this is not an issue at all.
haupti is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome