312 vs Senna - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

312 vs Senna

What one do i go with both are kind of unique in there own way any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 07:09 PM

Personally, I would do the Senna especially since the last thing I need on the road is an extra 5 mph. You get a lot of extra goodies, carbon intake tubes, carbon ignition cover, carbon side covers, carbon hugger etc. along with the nice shock black fork legs and limited edition bike versus the 312 which is nearly identical in looks to the current R.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobP
Personally, I would do the Senna especially since the last thing I need on the road is an extra 5 mph. You get a lot of extra goodies, carbon intake tubes, carbon ignition cover, carbon side covers, carbon hugger etc. along with the nice shock black fork legs and limited edition bike versus the 312 which is nearly identical in looks to the current R.
What he said
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 08:19 PM

Yup! What he said he said
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 09:11 PM
FSL

Senna of course if money is not the issue. Personaly I would go with regular R and save the cash for necessary jewels.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 09:46 PM

Hey all...first post. I am looking to get me an MV next year. Just doing some research and stumbled upon this forum. I remember seeing a while back that there was a Senna limited edition but I believe it was for the 750? And now there is a Senna for the 1000cc am I correct?

I honestly dont see the big difference between the 312 and the Senna. If it were my money I would go for the Senna because it looks simply awesome!
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 10:09 PM
FSL

One disadvatage in Senna being monoposto wife/hootie/girlfriend gonna hate it . LOL
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryad
Hey all...first post. I am looking to get me an MV next year. Just doing some research and stumbled upon this forum. I remember seeing a while back that there was a Senna limited edition but I believe it was for the 750? And now there is a Senna for the 1000cc am I correct?

I honestly dont see the big difference between the 312 and the Senna. If it were my money I would go for the Senna because it looks simply awesome!
You are correct, there is now a 1000 Senna, and there many differences between the 312 and the Senna, check out the MV site to compare, as for the 312 being faster, this gain is all at the extreem top end, the gearing on the R / Senna / 312 are the same except for a taller 6th gear, the difference being 312 km/h Vs. 300km/h - but when the heck are you going to use this?
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agusta01
You are correct, there is now a 1000 Senna, and there many differences between the 312 and the Senna, check out the MV site to compare, as for the 312 being faster, this gain is all at the extreem top end, the gearing on the R / Senna / 312 are the same except for a taller 6th gear, the difference being 312 km/h Vs. 300km/h - but when the heck are you going to use this?
any other diff between the Senna and the R ??
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 04-04-2007, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSL
One disadvatage in Senna being monoposto wife/hootie/girlfriend gonna hate it . LOL
Wife/Hooter/Girlfriend will hate it anyway. Did You ever sit on this Pussy Pad. I think the 1+1 thing is not enjoyable at all. Girls would rather ride in a Convertible. I guess most of us enjoy the F4 without a passenger. So don't worry this is not an issue at all.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode