Which F4? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 02:35 AM Thread Starter

Question Which F4?

Hi! Iím looking to join the MV crowd with an F4. Unfortunately, I have a lot of ?s on the MVs. Wanna see if you guys can help answer several questions:

(1) How limited is the 2007 Senna?
(2) Which is the top of the line F4 now? F41000R? Senna? 312R?
(3) When will the 2008 models start showing up? Should I wait for the 2008s?
(4) Recall on the F4R and Senna. Does this include the 2007s?
(5) Any news on a redesigned F4? I donít mind missing out on the little tweaks MV does to their bikes every year, but Iíd hate to spend so much money on a bike right before a new look appears.

Basically, I have my eyes on the Senna, but would love to hear your comments and suggestions. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 03:48 AM

Welcome to the forum and all the best for your upcoming purchase.

1. Limited series of 300

2.Good question...you left out the Veltro and the one I still consider top, the Tambo. With the bikes you are considering they are all very similar and if it's not going to be a race bike then it doesn't really matter...that said the Senna is very nice

3.You never know but I don't think it will be more than a 312 with some subtle tweaking. I think the 312 might be an 08 model also.

4.Yes.

5.The multi million dollar question....at a guess I'd say we won't see this before 09 at the earliest

Last edited by Rockethouse; 04-02-2007 at 03:51 AM. Reason: elaborating
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 04:02 AM

Hello and welcome,
Rocket has a perfect score sheet, with exception of question 2, the answer to that one in the Senna....!
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:31 AM

DaBrat,

Buy the one that makes you dream of owning it, can't resist, gotta have, can afford and will ride the shit out of.

CC, Veltro, Tamburini, Senna, AGO, 312 or F4R, F4, SPR in that order...... Or go to Paris or Japan and get a one-off custom.

Whatever you decision, you will LOVE owning and riding around on one of these special machines. They are at a different level than anything else out there and your experience will be the same.

Do not look for this design to change too much, but someone other than me would know this answer more clearly.

Good-luck....Peter

Last edited by Reopropf; 04-02-2007 at 03:57 PM.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agusta01
Hello and welcome,
Rocket has a perfect score sheet, with exception of question 2, the answer to that one is the Senna....!
...I did say it was very nice ...you're not gonna like this though, I had a relative visit recently (stunning young woman) and I showed her my bike and shortly after we walked past a Senna (the only 1000 in the State parked outside the owners shop (I have told him to join) and as I gushed about the bike she said, well I don't know about all those things but I like the look of yours better...
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 11:14 PM

All I can say to your questions is that any MV Agusta choice you make will be a good one. Close your eyes and pick one in the dark, doesn't matter - you'll be in love. Have you test-ridden one? DO IT! Its character feels unlike any other ride on Earth...mmm, how can I say "solid weightlessness", "ultra-fast slow-motion", "smooth awesome power you feel in your heart & soul", "eyes open dreaming"!!! Feel like an astronaut!!!
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 07:50 AM
Established Member

i know how ya feel. im trying to decide if im going to keep my 750 for awhile or get a 312 or senna. but i agree you cant go wrong with mv.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappo
All I can say to your questions is that any MV Agusta choice you make will be a good one. Close your eyes and pick one in the dark, doesn't matter - you'll be in love. Have you test-ridden one? DO IT! Its character feels unlike any other ride on Earth...mmm, how can I say "solid weightlessness", "ultra-fast slow-motion", "smooth awesome power you feel in your heart & soul", "eyes open dreaming"!!! Feel like an astronaut!!!
You forgot one...on my first ride the word that came to mind was 'telepathic'. As I was thinking about setting up for an upcoming corner, the bike just took me through it. (I'm still new enough to 'twisties' that I like to talk my way through setting up for corners properly since a momentary lapse of concentration can have...unpleasant results, esp. on someone else's bike).
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:56 AM

Yup! Definitely "telepathic" just like a magic carpet ride!!!
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 11:56 AM
FSL

Lightbulb

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode