2004 F4 SR parts list? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 05:46 PM Thread Starter

2004 F4 SR parts list?

Hello all,

I am in the middle of an insurance claim because i had a minor meeting with the road surface as well as my bike. i am fine with the exception of minor road rash and a general hatred for stupid drivers right now. My bike however is not the same. I have some cosmetic damage but the insurance company is dragging their feet because they say "we can't find the price for the parts" my question is what would be the best resource for finding the parts for my bike such as the windshield, mirrors, left side, engine cover, tail piece, left foot peg and the list will go on. I am just wondering where i should go to gather all the information they need so I can get back on the road. If a list exists i will show them. thanks a million for any advice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 05:50 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs up parts price list?

hookfish;

send them here;
http://store.proitalia.com/mv-agusta...20029_210.html

they type in the part number and hit the search icon...

done

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Skype; theknurl
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

theknurl

Awesome! Thanks for that. I will send it to them. I ran across that site earlier in my search before asking for help but the issue was that they/we do not have the part numbers. Now to just find the right manual for my baby. I called an MV dealer to ask if I could get a list and they said they would look in to it but I will be charged for their help in locating the part numbers. I don't really have an issue with that if it comes down to it because I will try to make the insurance company pay for it but that did not give me a warm and fuzzy about them, but hey time is money i guess. Thanks again for the quick reply.

hook
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 06:29 PM Thread Starter

Just had another thought. The damage is all cosmetic except for the engine cover meaning that I should be able to use an SPR or similar parts list for the body correct? The only difference is the 750 motor i believe. Thanks again.

The wife found this site for me http://www.startwintrading.com/en/model/f4/f4_750/oem are we possibly on the right track do you think? it just says 750, no year or anything but it looks like what i might need.

another interesting site is http://www.e-securedsite.com/gutsype...Agusta%20Store

thanks

hook

Last edited by hookfish; 04-25-2013 at 07:48 PM.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 07:36 PM

pretty sure that even the engine covers will be the same as any other pre 2010 f4 mate. Bodywork at least will be the same, perhaps with a different sticker though.

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life" #58

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 09:16 PM Thread Starter

kieran323

That helps a lot thanks. I let the insurance company that rhymes with feico (not to dime anyone out) know that and sent them the link to the first site that I posted above that the wife found and they said as long as I convert the prices from euros to dollars we should be good but i will wait and see. if anyone else has any more ammo I can take to the table when I talk to them, i am all ears since they clearly don't understand the passion we have for riding. Thanks again for all help received.

hook

oh and the wife said since she found it she thinks I should get a double seat to let her ride and I told her to get her own bike lol. we will see if that works in my favor or not. thanks again.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2013, 09:35 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
Thumbs up manual?

hookfish;
here you go, a hard copy parts manual for your bike;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV-Agusta-Pa...41548c&vxp=mtr

$15 + $4 shipping.....that OK?

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 05:54 AM
Old Wing Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to esq'z me
Isn't the parts manual on Donsy's site?? I have the parts manual for all 750 F4s, but it would be hard for me to digitize it.

I used to be fast....now I just dream about it.

'08 910R (Gina), '04 F4 SPR #275 Track Bike (Lola), YSR50 (The Rabbit), '71 CB100 (Lil' Red), '75 RD350C (Orange Bird) restoration project, 2015 Indian Chieftain (Rita) my "low-n-slow", '70 Suzuki F50 (Baby Blue), 2018 Suzuki GSX-S750L8 (Susie Q)
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by theknurl View Post
hookfish;
here you go, a hard copy parts manual for your bike;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MV-Agusta-Pa...41548c&vxp=mtr

$15 + $4 shipping.....that OK?
Thanks! the book is on the way now. Looks like I might be able to ride before Christmas!

hook
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-26-2013, 07:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by esq'z me View Post
Isn't the parts manual on Donsy's site?? I have the parts manual for all 750 F4s, but it would be hard for me to digitize it.
I ordered the book that knurl sent in the ebay link. I wonder if I can find a hand scanner or something to put the book in PDF format. I will look into it after the bike is fixed...priorities Thanks for the advice

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode