100 degree heat on the new F4...... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 01:20 AM Thread Starter

100 degree heat on the new F4......

isnt so great, anything less than a cruising speed, my balls get cooked over easy.
the new F4 seems to run hotter than my old ones even with all those new holes in the fairings.
basically, summer heat and sport bikes dont mix.

Brutale910
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-08-2011, 08:54 AM

that goes for all sport bikes now tho. All the new ones have skinner frames that go over the motor, rather than around it. That puts your body closer to the engine and with the horsepower that these things are putting out, it's no wonder they get as hot as they do. I honestly think that my MY10 F4 is better than my 2008 1098 and my 2004 R1.

Chris
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 03:21 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperF4 View Post
that goes for all sport bikes now tho. All the new ones have skinner frames that go over the motor, rather than around it. That puts your body closer to the engine and with the horsepower that these things are putting out, it's no wonder they get as hot as they do. I honestly think that my MY10 F4 is better than my 2008 1098 and my 2004 R1.
Almost makes me want to make-up a Moto GP style stubby pipe: No more Cooked Nuts, 15 lbs lighter? But Im afraid it would Kill the midrange.
Georgai has got to be the hottest place in Hell.
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
Certainly doesn't help with taiwans heat!!

summer heat may not mix with sportbikes, but that f4 sure does look nice with the bicolor 458 behind it!
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 12:59 AM
Banned

what have you done to those wheels!
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 01:17 AM

Your F4 is ashamed and is boiling out of anger to run around with such hideous wheels. Could that be ?
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F41NXS View Post
what have you done to those wheels!
Said it before, you have to be very careful what you do to an MV, those wheels would even look out of place on a GSXR with all the stripes and stuff they have..............IMHO of course

(This reply has not been checked for punctuation, grammar, or spelling mistakes and is devoid of any big long cleverwords or condescending manner)

MV's all gone now, still have a soft spot for MV's, waiting for MV to tick all my boxes again.
Previously (and about 40 others)748SP, S4, S4R, 98R1, 2000 F4, F41000S, F41000R, 08R1, 09R1, S1000RR, RSV4 Factory aPRC in Garage now
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 04:07 AM

New Site Garage
Exclamation +110

Quote:
Originally Posted by haupti View Post
Your F4 is ashamed and is boiling out of anger to run around with such hideous wheels. Could that be ?

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 07:42 AM

that Ferrari 458 (I'm pretty sure that's what it is) in the background is sick!

Dude, you should've known that posting that pic on this site would get you flamed.

Chris
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 08-10-2011, 10:19 AM

New Site Garage
Angry

Dude, you should've known that posting that pic on this site would get you flamed.[/quote]

And you should know better than thinking that turning a MV into a X-mas tree is okay.
If you are so brave in your styling, were is your pictures Chris, just about getting over your bad comments about this site and the people on here. If you don't like it here...........

Dons Nel
Own - Two F4 1000R's 06 and 07.
PayPal :

eMial:

Mobile in Australia: 0438 385 776
Website with MV Manuals for Most models -

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode