Need Help Friends Microtec - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:48 PM Thread Starter

Need Help Friends Microtec

Hello friends

Some of you know how to diagnose a fault with the ECU program MICROTEC? or who can change some default values ​​to improve performance?? I've seen is that MICROTEC screen (monitor) have changed some values ​​and I think something is wrong with? the bike is a bit annoying

thank you very much for the MICROTEC friends for their help in my
regards

JUAN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 02:02 PM

Don't know what to say really... you better contact Chris (X81) or the US importer for microtec.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 03:19 PM
X81

With all due respect juan, i realise that language is a barrier but i am doing all i can to help you out.

I have sent emails, i have had stuff translated for you, i have spoken at length with you and a friend of yours on Facebook.

I have literally (the last 2 hours) just come out of hospital after an operation on my jaw.

Please stop posting loads of threads on this subject as from what i can see from the image you sent me the reason your fuel pump won't prime is becuase you have the kill switch on, i have told you this 4 times.

your quick shifter doesnt work becuase the ecu thinks it is in 6th gear, i can fix this easily. some new maps for you to try are on the way.

Please i don't mean this in a rude way but this is possibly the 3rd or 4th post on the ECU and it is making it look like i'm doing nothing to help when in actual fact i sat here at 9pm trying to help you through facebook chat or emails.

I realise that it is not your fault that you don't speak english although i dare say it is better than my spanish and i am taking that into account hence why i'm trying to be available at any time for you and get things sorted.

If after i've helped you you feel that you still haven't got anywhere then please feel free to post a thread but not the same day as asking me for help. i hope you understand my position?
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 05:30 PM
lee

+1 Chris

I got mine. Boy do I ever got mine.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by X81 View Post
With all due respect juan, i realise that language is a barrier but i am doing all i can to help you out.

I have sent emails, i have had stuff translated for you, i have spoken at length with you and a friend of yours on Facebook.

I have literally (the last 2 hours) just come out of hospital after an operation on my jaw.

Please stop posting loads of threads on this subject as from what i can see from the image you sent me the reason your fuel pump won't prime is becuase you have the kill switch on, i have told you this 4 times.

your quick shifter doesnt work becuase the ecu thinks it is in 6th gear, i can fix this easily. some new maps for you to try are on the way.

Please i don't mean this in a rude way but this is possibly the 3rd or 4th post on the ECU and it is making it look like i'm doing nothing to help when in actual fact i sat here at 9pm trying to help you through facebook chat or emails.

I realise that it is not your fault that you don't speak english although i dare say it is better than my spanish and i am taking that into account hence why i'm trying to be available at any time for you and get things sorted.

If after i've helped you you feel that you still haven't got anywhere then please feel free to post a thread but not the same day as asking me for help. i hope you understand my position?
good afternoon CHRIS

It is not my intention to cause an understood evil you or to somebody of the forum with my questions, simply I am asking for a aid of which I do not understand very or and as you have said it exists a barrier with the language, also I understand that you very amiably have helped me with my questions that are something that always him agradecere to you, but I understand that you are a person very occupied like I and the time is very limited to be able to solve these things, therefore it has the tranquillity that if I very understood or on this subject not estaria poniendome in the task of to ask to these things you or some companion of this forum, I request excuses again to him if at some time there has been an evil understood with my words
Also I want that it understands that you are a teacher in this subject therefore for you they are very simple things and easy, that my stops is a new subject, considering in my city or country nobody knows on these things. and the subject that already speak you me on the fuel this clearly with his previous explanation, which I do not know clearly are the other faults that I visualize in the screen (monitor) that I have shown to him you in previous post office, for that reason my questions, I hope knows to understand my answer and it does not go it to evil to interpret

greetings

JUAN

buenas tardes CHRIS

No es mi intencion causar un mal entendido a usted o a alguien de el foro con mis preguntas , simplemente estoy solicitando una ayuda de algo que no entiendo muy bien y como usted lo ha dicho existe una barrera con el idioma , tambien entiendo que usted muy amablemente me ha ayudado con mis preguntas que es algo que siempre le agradecere a usted, pero entiendo que es usted una persona muy ocupada al igual que yo y el tiempo es muy limitado para poder solucionar estas cosas , por lo tanto tenga la tranquilidad que si yo entendiera muy bien sobre este tema no estaria poniendome en la tarea de preguntar estas cosas a usted o algun compaņero de este foro, nuevamente le pido disculpas si en algun momento ha habido un mal entendido con mis palabras
Tambien quiero que entienda que usted es un maestro en este tema por lo tanto para usted son cosas muy sencillas y faciles ,que para mi es un tema nuevo ,teniendo en cuenta en mi ciudad o pais nadie conoce sobre estas cosas. y el tema que usted me habla sobre el combustible ya esta claro con su explicacion anterior , lo que no tengo claro son las otras fallas que visualizo en la pantalla (monitor) que le he mostrado a usted en correos anteriores ,por eso mis preguntas , espero sepa entender mi respuesta y no lo vaya a mal interpretar

saludos

JUAN

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode