2001 Mv F4 750 - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
2001 Mv F4 750

Guys I am new to the newer MV Motorcycles, I have just purchased today a 2001 MV Agusta 750 S F4 Neiman Marcus edition. I know these are fairly rare because MV only made 10 of these, Does anyone know of any strange quirks these bikes have? I am going to leave this bike bone stock because it will be worth more that way (except for a K&N air filter) I will thank you in advance for any help or advice. I am not new to motorcycles by ant stretch just the new generation of MV's here are the pics finally lol http://profile.imageshack.us/user/rennsportmotorra/

Last edited by rennsportmotorrad; 06-03-2011 at 01:26 PM. Reason: post pics
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 04:14 PM

welcome to the forum. i have never seen the
Neiman marcus special edition. can show some
pictures?

i expect that the bike will have the same quirks
as the non special edition from the same serie.

in which german speaking part of europe are you
located?
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 04:56 PM

From Wikipedia.org:

"F4 750 S Neiman Marcus Edition
Introduced in 2000, as a 2001 model. Available only in the Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog, "silver book". Virtually identical to the F4 750 S except for a special brass plate with the Neiman Marcus logo stamped on the triple clamp, carbon fiber front fender, Carbon Fiber upper and lower chain guards, Carbon Fiber panels for the Air-Box, Carbon Fiber ignition cover and Carbon Fiber Air Induction Ducts. There were only 10 available through the Christmas Book and with each purchase, Neiman Marcus included VIP tickets to the International Superbike Classic at Laguna Seca Raceway followed by one day of California Superbike School conducted by Keith Code. MSRP $22,000."

Post up some pics mate. How many KM's\Miles she done?

Welcome by the way

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all their life" #58

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
This MV Neiman Marcus edition has only 2000 miles on it, I'll post picks sometime this week or early next -have a very busy week going and a vintage show next weekend --I am not in Germany I am in the United States--I have a shop that is a BMW Motorcycle service, maintaince & Restoration shop hince the name Rennsport Motorrad.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
2001 MV Agusta Neiman Marcus Special Edition

Ok guys here are the pics of the MV I just got it's the 2001 MV Agusta F4 Neiman Marcus Special Edition. Basically a stock F4 with a few CRC Carbon Fibre bits and the name plate on the upper triple clamp only 10 of these were available so that make it a very rare bike indeed even for MV hope these came out well--of course I am a computer idiot so these may not get here at all lol
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Add the photos by pressing the 'manage attachments' box below the text box when making a post.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...Ö..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
got it to work -started another thread with pics on imageshack that worked sorry for the extra thread but now I figured it out lol
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Established Member

Send a message via MSN to DarkSuedeStar Send a message via Skype™ to DarkSuedeStar
Neiman Marcus is always selling posh apparel or luxury stuffs but I would never thought this could have been in their catalogue ...

There is only one step from the sublime to the ridiculous

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode