Tamburini Certificate - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

Tamburini Certificate

I have been wondering for awhile what the Tamburini certificate said since it is all in Italian and I don't speak Italian. I used an online translator to translate both the paper certificate which has a lot of writing on it and also the carbon cert. I also translated my old Ago certificate.

Knowing what the Tamburini paper cert says once again reminded me how special this bike is........

For those interested, here is what they say:
Tamburini paper cert: Dear Customer, it is with sincere pride that I thank you for the confidence and I congratulate you for having chosen MV Agusta.
The motorcycle that it is accompanied by this certificate of authenticity, is not "simply" an MV but it is the perfect synthesis of the whole evolution, development and the passion that our technicians have made working on a project that is entered into the history of motorcycling world as the "F4."

It is precisely to the achievement of this objective that MV Agusta celebrates with this model one of its best people, Massimo Tamburini. Brilliant designer and refined designer that has marked with such unmistakable features the rebirth of the legendary mark of MV Agusta with the "F4" and "Brutale."

The MV F4 1000 Tamburini, contains all the technical and aesthetic qualities that characterize the work of Massimo Tamburini, and the infinite search for driving pleasure and performance, the right balance of all the mechanical components are they that ergonomic, obsessive care for detail, together with materials and processes from absolute honor, elevate this vehicle to true " state of the art."
An object of this kind could only be born in an artisan and under the close supervision of his creator, made in a limited edition 300 examples that exalts the exclusivity and prestige.

The certificate given in this precious leather case, was born with his MV F4 1000 Tamburini and summarizes the characteristics of each one, and it is made with the same carbon fiber used to make the bodywork of the bike.

It remains only for me to greet you and to wish you……Have fun!

Tamburini Carbon Cert: Li certificate that the motorcycle was built by MV Agusta S.P.A. in a limited edition of 300 specimens.

Also to be accompanied by this certificate, the vehicle is marked by a plate in 18 carat Gold placed on the head of steering that indicates the sequence number and coincides with the chassis number and the name of the owner.

Here is the Ago cert: MV Agusta

Certificate of Authenticity

We certify that this motorcycle.

MV Agusta F4 1000 AGO

has been built by MV Agusta S.P.A. in limited edition of 300 specimens. The vehicle, in addition to being accompanied by this certificate, will be marked by a plate in gold 18 Kt. placed on the head of steering, which will indicate the serial number.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 08:33 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle
Thanks for that.

I had mine framed:
Attached Images

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 09:02 PM

Love how you have framed the certificate. Mine is in a box on top a my cupboard!

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!!
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_castle View Post
Thanks for that.

I had mine framed:
Dave, that looks great. Is the leather book intact behind the matting? I assume that you cut 2 holes in the matt for the open book to dispaly the certs, correct?

Chris
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 11:00 PM

Yes Chris, that's exactly how it was done.
The frame is Rimu, a New Zealand native timber. The glass is museum grade. I chose the matt black surround and some subtle matt gold around the certificates as these are the colors of the Tamburini.
I made a color scan of the certificate and attached that to the back of the frame.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-23-2011, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_castle View Post
Yes Chris, that's exactly how it was done.
The frame is Rimu, a New Zealand native timber. The glass is museum grade. I chose the matt black surround and some subtle matt gold around the certificates as these are the colors of the Tamburini.
I made a color scan of the certificate and attached that to the back of the frame.
Very Nice! I like the colors that you chose for the matt. I like that it displays both the paper cert and the carbon one.

Did you notice in the translation that it says that the steering plaque matches the frame #? The Ago cert did not say that and the numbers on mine did not match.

My theory on the numbers matching issue is that the Tamburini and the Oro were special in that the engines were different from the standard models which necessitated a special prodcutin run for those models. The Ago's were standard 1000S models with different bodywork, wheels and brake calipers but the engines were standard 1000S engines. I think they took whatever 1000S that they had and made them Ago's. Maybe the same can be said for the 1000 Senna's in that they were standard 1000R motors with different wheels and bodywork.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 01:19 AM

I'd tend to agree about the frame number allocations, Chris.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 AM

Yeah the Tambo last 3 numbers on the frame, engine and plaque are all the same.

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast!!
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 06:49 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Wink Thanks a bunch !

Thanks guys for making me feel shitty about selling my Tamburini..

EMAIL :
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-24-2011, 06:55 AM
I think the best words on there are 'have fun'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode