Six weeks tomorrow! - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 06:15 AM Thread Starter

Six weeks tomorrow!

Coming up to the extended Easter Weekend/Royal Wedding fiesta cobblers and still waiting to get the F4 back from Forza. Not their fault at all, entirely down to UK MV importer/MV factory. Bike's been gone six weeks now and its driving me nucking futts. Have had to borrow a mates crappy 12yr old ZX9r to get my speed fix in the interim.

Love the MV to bits, but seriously, if I was running a UJM or even the boss eyed BMer, I'd have been back on the road a month ago. Mirror/indicator, stator cover, rear indicator, rear axle nut and re-paint/re-decal 1 fairing lower and rear seat unit....all fairly standard "prang" stuff you would have thought? This has got me seriously thinking that as I like thrashing my bikes, I dont want to risk another get-off and lose the rest of the Summer waiting for MV's despatch department to sticka-da-stamps on a parcel for me in Varese......started eyeing Duc 1198's again now as spares situation in the UK is way better!

Glad I got that off my chest......Sorry, I'll stop whining now and go and sit by the telephone for another month

Movin' down the Queen's highway like a.... streak-a-lightnin'... KER-AAAAAaaaaaang!!!

Last edited by Heffalump; 04-20-2011 at 06:42 AM. Reason: ...and another thing! blah-blah-blah
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 09:08 AM

Heff, move to California where we have 11 month summers mate!

Joe - mv2envy
AKA. MV Guy 12345
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 09:39 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv2envy View Post
Hang on, what's the standard English riposte to this?... .......oh yeah,.... "I'd miss the seasons"!

Yeah right,

Movin' down the Queen's highway like a.... streak-a-lightnin'... KER-AAAAAaaaaaang!!!
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 11:49 AM
FSL

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv2envy View Post
You lucky buggers, Chicago still reporting 32F 0C , I hope this is the last week and we have spring one day. I was in San Diego last week just perfect.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 12:18 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to theknurl
parts?

John;
you should have gotten a hold of CAG or Mark for parts
the decals are on ebay or here;http://my.agusta.us/Manuals/MV_AGUSTA.eps

as for riding weather.......

SoCal rocks......

as for local twisties here's where Joe and i play;
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=o...N&hl=en&tab=wl

its 20 miles from my house.......

Noel-theknurl

The Forum Curmudgeon
I'm not PC either

'08 910R
'05 F4
ph. 310-414-7247 PST, GMT -8
PayPal;

Skype; theknurl
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 12:36 AM
MVAgusta.net Sponsor

New Site Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to mitchy
Shit Noel have you got room for me and my 1078 for a month so you can take me on those roads WOW,Mitch.
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 04:11 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
"Mirror/indicator ( assuming its a Red 312 or the early 750 & 1000S models), stator cover, rear indicator"

I don't know if this helps you out, but if you can get Martin to okay it with Moto GB to replace these parts when they come into stock from MV, then I have the above parts here.. New!.

Sorry no can do on the wheel nut and decal ..

EMAIL :
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 04:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post
"Mirror/indicator ( assuming its a Red 312 or the early 750 & 1000S models), stator cover, rear indicator"

I don't know if this helps you out, but if you can get Martin to okay it with Moto GB to replace these parts when they come into stock from MV, then I have the above parts here.. New!.

Sorry no can do on the wheel nut and decal ..

Hey mate, you are indeed a Prince among men!!! ......(despite what everybody else sez)

I will contacto Martin and/or the fragrant Tracey (@ "Forza-fiftieth-timea-whenna-ya gonna-feexa-ma-bikea"), this very minute!!!

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 04:42 AM
JDS
King of Bling

Send a message via MSN to JDS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heffalump View Post
Hey mate, you are indeed a Prince among men!!! ......(despite what everybody else sez)

I will contacto Martin and/or the fragrant Tracey (@ "Forza-fiftieth-timea-whenna-ya gonna-feexa-ma-bikea"), this very minute!!!
......(despite what everybody else sez).. Don't believe the hype..

If you get the thumbs up, then get Moto GB to ring me.. Good luck mate !..

EMAIL :
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 08:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDS View Post
......(despite what everybody else sez).. Don't believe the hype..

If you get the thumbs up, then get Moto GB to ring me.. Good luck mate !..

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!

Tracey has received uno grande parcello from Varese!!!!! All my bits have turned up at Forceps Italiano!!!! Bike should be back in a week or so YAYYYYYYYYYYY
....lets hope I dont come over "all continental", go ape-shit with excitement and smash it again inside 5 mins of getting it back eh?

.... and on a serious note; thanks for your offers of help JDS and Al at Design Corse, you are indeed both bright stars in the MV.net firmament

Last edited by Heffalump; 04-21-2011 at 09:42 AM. Reason: The cups of my wife's brassiere runneth over with excitement...verily

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode