Senna price - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

Senna price

Hi all. I had been looking for an MV agusta forum for weeks before someone referred me here. Excellent site.
Now I have a quick question for you guys. I have found a place that is willing to sell the Senna for $28,500+tax&lic. Was wondering what you guys thought of the price.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cetro993
Hi all. I had been looking for an MV agusta forum for weeks before someone referred me here. Excellent site.
Now I have a quick question for you guys. I have found a place that is willing to sell the Senna for $28,500+tax&lic. Was wondering what you guys thought of the price.

Thanks
That's not to bad of a price. But does that price include tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees? If not, I would try to negotiate a price of 28.5 including tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees out the door. My Last offer would be 28,000 firm w/shipping @ setup fees included. Deal!
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADMAN
That's not to bad of a price. But does that price include tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees? If not, I would try to negotiate a price of 28.5 including tax, lic, shipping @ setup fees out the door. My Last offer would be 28,000 firm w/shipping @ setup fees included. Deal!
Madman, The price is $30,800 OTD.
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Smile

Hi Cetro and welcome to the site. Ben (Odonata) has a Senna, if he doesn't see your post himself first, he would be a good person to ask. BTW whats with 993? You got a Porshe?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...Ö..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Hi John, Thanks for the greetings and yes you are correct regarding 993.

Last edited by cetro993; 10-03-2006 at 08:28 PM.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Established Member

Quote:
Madman, The price is $30,800 OTD.
Yes, I realise that! I'm all about getting the best deal possible. So, I tend to low ball a price and start negotiations from there. The price I tend to start with is the invoice price of the bike. I understand that negotiating on a MV Bike, a limited Senna at that maybe unrealistic. But in IMHO it doesn't hurt to try. I still can't see you not being able to get the Senna for the price you specified of 38.5k including shipping and prep cost. I realised that they can't include tax @ lic. with a price like that. So, if I come back to Earth, I'd say that 38.5 is a good deal. But if that price includes shipping and prep costs, well that would be a better deal. I'm looking at a total price of 30k-31k OTD.

Last edited by MADMAN; 10-03-2006 at 06:36 PM.
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 06:11 PM Thread Starter

I feel the same way, that is why I wanted to get some feed back from you guys. This is the deal they are offering me. That is there bottom price.

$28,500 for the bike
$0 for prep
$2066 for tax
$234 for Lic.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Established Member

Quote:
I feel the same way, that is why I wanted to get some feed back from you guys. This is the deal they are offering me. That is there bottom price.

$28,500 for the bike
$0 for prep
$2066 for tax
$234 for Lic.

$0 for shipping as well? If so, good deal. Before you close the deal, be sure that you get the matierals that came with the shipment such as the bike stand, black Senna bike cover, the bikes nylon tie down, etc. I'd probably even take the crate the senna was shipped in. Man, Am I cheep or what! That's not a question, so don't answer that!

I hope your able to hear from a few Senna members here. They'll be better able to give you there Thirty Thousands Cents of an Opinion.

Good Luck, and welcome to the forum you lucky dog!

Last edited by MADMAN; 10-03-2006 at 07:13 PM.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

It comes with all of those goodies. I made sure of that.

They actually have one still in the crate. Maybe I should pick that up!

07 Senna
02 Senna
02 F4 For Sale
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Established Member

[QUOTE=cetro993]It comes with all of those goodies. I made sure of that.

They actually have one still in the crate. Maybe I should pick that up![/QUOTE]

Oh yes, Take the one in the crate. That way you'll be able to take pictures as you open her up. It'll be like Christmas. Open now! don't wait till christmas.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode