Anyone after an Oro? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

Anyone after an Oro?

http://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/usedbikes.asp
There's a '99 0 miles 147bhp 750 Oro for sale, if anyone's after one: 27k!!

Si
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Ambassador / 007

Waiting for new bike

Send a message via Skype™ to pigiolino
There is one in Italy (Florence)
for 23.000 euros (more 2000 euros for transport).
If You are interest write to me a PM.
pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWhisperer

Si
Or you could buy a 1000R plus a 910R and have 3000 over to spend on "presents" for them It would need to be one serious collector to buy that bike
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 03:28 PM
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk
Or you could buy a 1000R plus a 910R and have 3000 over to spend on "presents" for them It would need to be one serious collector to buy that bike
I'm with Mike on this one, the Oro would be a great bike to have, but for that kind of money I'd sooner have a Tambo in the garage.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But.....a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
I'm with Mike on this one, the Oro would be a great bike to have, but for that kind of money I'd sooner have a Tambo in the garage.
Yep! or one of those and in a couple of years time it will be something else, may be an 1100Castiglioni with 220bhp they just get better all the time, in my position I don't think I would "do" ltd edition bikes, Ihave a feeling from a riding point of view that an "R" with it's new ecu would probably ride nicer than a Tamburini?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 09:51 PM

Ha ha - they have a store in Purley. Nudge nudge!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef4uk
Yep! or one of those and in a couple of years time it will be something else, may be an 1100Castiglioni with 220bhp they just get better all the time, in my position I don't think I would "do" ltd edition bikes, Ihave a feeling from a riding point of view that an "R" with it's new ecu would probably ride nicer than a Tamburini?
Don't know about that...the Tambo has the TSS.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2006, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by john
+1 or invest it until MV releases the next gen and you might just have enough as well for one those new Ducati's...looking forward to seeing/riding them.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-13-2006, 12:48 AM

New Site Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWhisperer

Si
The blue printed SPR engine sounds weird, it is not original ORO like that produces only 127BHP. Price is steep even for a 0km ORO. They go for less in euro's, but hey it's UK!!

===================================

MV AGUSTA F4 Oro 750cc , 1999 , 0 miles, Red. This is a one-off opportunity to purchase a piece of motorcycling history. This limited edition machine, 166 of 300 produced and 1 of only 10 officially brought into the UK, is available in absolutely pristine condition. It has not had the engine turned or even been PDI'd and will be supplied with the original red carpeted wooden crate, MV Augusta cover and certificate of authenticity. Spec. includes: 147bhp blue-printed race homologated SPR engine, Arrow exhaust sustem, Sachs competition shock, Showa race forks, Ohlins steering damper, magnesium swing-arm, magnesium wheels, hand laid carbon-fibre bodywork including the tank and a 24 karat gold production plate. Originally only available to industry heads and select celebrities by invitation only......................Now available to you. Don't miss your chance, you'll only regret it! 27,500
====================================

4,5Mg~3Al~2Ti~Fe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode