MV warranty service.... Alitalia "always late in time and late in arrival" ;) - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-10-2006, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

MV warranty service.... Alitalia "always late in time and late in arrival" ;)

Those Italiaans...

I was getting my exhausts replaced of my Senna 1000 under waranty because there where some dents. Took over a month. I finally got them. Still waiting for the T1 special parts in the meanwhile (3 months now). Went after my bike after service and radiator replaced "warranty" (took 3weeks get the radiotor, but had aswell 3 weeks of rain in Belgium, didn't hurt ) wednesday was very sunny so I called the dealer. Great my bike was ready! My baby was outside waiting for me at the dealer. I notced something wasn't right in the picture. Hmmm those exhaust seam the ones like the R. I asked the dealer, arent those exhaust normally grey. Yes, MV seamed to send 3 boxes whit R exhaust and no senna eventough been given the right numbers . I told him I would like the have originals. Dealer: But, you are going to put T1. I said ofcourse but I have a Senna not a R so I want to Senna stock exhaust aswell. He: okay, I am going to ask but not tomorrow. I said doesn't matter but I want the originals as it's Limited edition. Anyway, to make a long story short. tipical an Italian thing. Alitalia, HaHa!

I kicked already the CAT out and the Noise cant wait to have the T1!

Replaced my Pirelli's for Michelin 2CT much better!!!
Attached Images

With your Mind Power, determination, your instinct and the expierence aswell, you can fly very high! "Ayrton Senna"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 04:36 AM

Damn straight...you purchased a Senna and you rightly deserve the pipes that come with it.

Wish they were selling 2CT's here in Aus.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Send a message via Yahoo to alvin
You know if you are going to mention the sound of your exhausts, you're going to have to make a video again!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode