My F4 SR is going up for sale... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

My F4 SR is going up for sale...

Not that I don't love the bike but I am not riding enough anymore to justify the beauty sitting in the garage. I will not put a price on it as no matter what I put I will get whines and moans about too much or too little. I can tell you that it is in perfect condition with a new DID chain just installed about 2 months/150 miles ago. I will also up front be honest with you and tell you it cost me $16,400 to buy it and then I had to get it through customs in the states. No easy task if you have ever tried that. It has a clear FL title and the only three non-stock parts on her are the new chain, a carbon hugger, and new stainless fuel line elbows in the bottom of the tank (plastic ones cracked). There is one thing you will need to fix on the bike but it is uber minor. The RH handle bar weight has a small scratch (less than the size of a pea or a tic-tac end) in it where it touched my garage while being backed out. It is very small and doesn't effect anything at all but I know it is there and it bugs me. You can't even see it in the picture.

For those who don't know, the SR version came about when Agostini decided he wanted the 1000cc bike to be the Ago rep and not the 750cc. This bike has the same engine as the SPR and 300 were built. The guages are white faced and signed by Ago and the yolk plate says SR.

I know this is only a 750, etc., etc., but at some point in my life I decided exclusivity was more important than newest, fastest,...you get the point. I am in no hurry to sell her but will entertain an honest offer. Forgot to mention, she has 2600 miles on her and runs perfect. If you are interested pm me and we can start some convo about it.
Cheers,
John
Attached Images

Last edited by johnyrottin; 07-10-2010 at 10:26 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 10:38 AM

Nice bike! but if this is a for sale ad, then its in the wrong forum.

Joe - mv2envy
AKA. MV Guy 12345
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2010, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

It was more of a notice...not listed for sale yet. But good point.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode