MV Agusta Forum banner

Hey EricV

1K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  ErikV 
#1 ·
Punisher and MV2envy measured the spacing on their rearsets and came up with the same measurements, 2010 and earlier models. You had stated in a earlier post that they were different. Can you elaborate? Thanks

#2 ·
Yup, we both came up with 88mm C2C bolt spacing. Looks like any rearset from earlier MV's will fit 2010's. It didn't make much sense for MV to change it if they were after cutting costs.

#3 ·
Hi Iam, I must say that it was my dealer that stated that the pegs were different. MV sells different pegs for the bike too. Could it be that although the holes are alike for as far as the distance is concerned that they are under a different angle? I'll go to my dealer tomorrow to have my tank replaced and have the recall done so I'll ask him and let you guys know.

#4 ·
Angle is the same, and if it was different, it would be a moot point because most people are going to replace theirs with adjustable ones, so you could adjust it up/down/in/out to get the proper angle.

#5 ·
Just came back from my dealer. New tank, new tank pad and updated filter (one of the 66). Anyway we spoke again about the foot pegs and they do fit from the previous models so I've misinformed you guys. Had a bit a a blast today and I can tell you that there hardly is a thrill that beats full throttle shifting at the red line....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.