2010 F4 Exhaust - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 09:21 AM Thread Starter
2010 F4 Exhaust

When will there be an exhaust? Anyone hear anything as far as which manufacturers might make an exhaust and what that might be like? I think its strange its taken so long and theres still nothing......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 09:33 AM

Cool

I was under the impression the 2010 F4 has an exhaust. Very loud actually.

Nulla tenaci invia est via
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF4Black View Post
I was under the impression the 2010 F4 has an exhaust. Very loud actually.
No on the contrary actually......look at that ugly seem on the side and tell me thats an mv exhaust That ugly thing has to go and get replaced by something more worthy of the rest of this wonderful machine! A little more hp and deeper voice wouldnt be bad to get in the same deal as well.....
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 10:22 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrediblearvid View Post
No on the contrary actually......look at that ugly seem on the side and tell me thats an mv exhaust That ugly thing has to go and get replaced by something more worthy of the rest of this wonderful machine! A little more hp and deeper voice wouldnt be bad to get in the same deal as well.....
Arvid the Incredible, I "deeply" apologize... and don't get me started on the subjects of "ugly" or "build quality" in connection with the new F4...

Read my first and very personal impressions of the 2010 F4 in my thread in this section. And get yourself a 1078RR. They're cheap now, and you'll have money to spare for that deep RG3 sound... This morning when I started it up in the underground carpark of the converted warehouse I live in in Amsterdam two car alarms went off... Both of Italian cars of course!

Nulla tenaci invia est via

Last edited by MikeF4Black; 06-17-2010 at 10:29 AM.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 11:00 AM

Arvid,

The MV Corse exhaust has been out for a while - go to the main Special Parts website or htmlhttp://www.evolutionbike.it/mvagustastore/index.php/exhausts/f42010/mvcorse.html

Andy
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeF4Black View Post
Arvid the Incredible, I "deeply" apologize... and don't get me started on the subjects of "ugly" or "build quality" in connection with the new F4...

Read my first and very personal impressions of the 2010 F4 in my thread in this section. And get yourself a 1078RR. They're cheap now, and you'll have money to spare for that deep RG3 sound... This morning when I started it up in the underground carpark of the converted warehouse I live in in Amsterdam two car alarms went off... Both of Italian cars of course!
I will definately have to take that in consideration.....its already a classic, but not a badly performing one though! That sound is indeed hard to beat....
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
Arvid,

The MV Corse exhaust has been out for a while - go to the main Special Parts website or htmlhttp://www.evolutionbike.it/mvagustastore/index.php/exhausts/f42010/mvcorse.html

Andy
Thanks, a little hard to see what it really looks like on those pics, very much like the original i would say.......
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 11:55 AM

Is Arvid truly incredible???
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 12:39 PM
Established Member

I would have to agree that the stock exhaust and the pipe coming up from the cat is FUGLY! and not worthy of being on a MV. That being said, go on the MV italian website, go into special parts and you will see the MV Corse exhaust that uses tubular pipes and has a nice carbon endcap.

in case you are lazy, here is the link to the slip on http://www.mvagusta.it/common/shop/s...itanio-f4-my10

and the link to the full exhaust http://www.mvagusta.it/common/shop/s...g4-f4-my10-ecu

and some pics

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 02:03 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to The_castle
I wonder if some smart entrepreneur will design an oval set of slash cut exhausts for this bike (and closes the gap between the upper part of the exhaust and the lower part of the under side of the seat that can be seen in the first photo above).

Last edited by The_castle; 06-18-2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Clarification of the gap between the exhaust & seat.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode