New Moto Corse exhaust for F4 - Preview - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 06:59 AM Thread Starter
The Dude

New Moto Corse exhaust for F4 - Preview

So not sure if this type of thing has come out before, but I thought it was pretty damn sweet.

Picked up the F4 today after getting some stuff done and they were happy to show me some new products.

Pic is only with my phone, will get better ones later. Light at the top didn't help too much either.

but anyway..... what do you guys think of this design? It's the full Ti exhaust.... matches the contours of the rear quite nicely I think.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 07:07 AM
Pimp of posts

Send a message via AIM to spalding12 Send a message via MSN to spalding12 Send a message via Yahoo to spalding12
oooooo
that's a beauty
thanks for the picture
i hope we can hear the SOUND very soon

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Greg
Clearwater, FL USA

'07 Brutale 910R
'07 BMW K1200GT

live like you mean it...
but take your family and friends along for the "ride"
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoLunch
So not sure if this type of thing has come out before, but I thought it was pretty damn sweet.

Picked up the F4 today after getting some stuff done and they were happy to show me some new products.

Pic is only with my phone, will get better ones later. Light at the top didn't help too much either.

but anyway..... what do you guys think of this design? It's the full Ti exhaust.... matches the contours of the rear quite nicely I think.

How much do these cost in Japan?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Keep one wheel down!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 09:01 AM Thread Starter
The Dude

Not sure on that specific one, but I would expect it to be on the order of the full Ti exhaust:

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/motocorse/1...28639/1141295/

at 420,000 JPY

or 3600 USD

or 4800 AUD

or 2800 EUR

in other words, a Bargain!!!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 09:55 AM

Looks and thanks for the pic and info, but why do you say it's a new exhaust?? Isn't that the one that has been out for a long time now?
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
The Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MV-999R
Looks and thanks for the pic and info, but why do you say it's a new exhaust?? Isn't that the one that has been out for a long time now?
Well, it started when he told me it was brand new.

Basically it is the ends of the exhausts....the organ pipes have angles, resembling the rear end of the F4 (more or less). as opposed to the all even ends on the stock exhaust.

(maybe these from somebody else have always been out there, but it is new from MC from what I was just told today from the owner/manager).
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 10:58 AM

Yep, looks the same other than the slash cut tips on the end caps. First time I've seen those new tips.

JamesC

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 11:17 AM

maybe they'll sell the tips seperately at some point. but if they want to hold their exclusiveness then they'll keep them attached to those $4K mufflers. still a real beauty. i'd have to see them side by side to see which ones i liked better. MV pipes are what they are and have been for a long time. since yamaha has the slash cuts on their underside pipes, these remind me of those.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 11:23 AM

I asked them once what to do if I ever crashed and damaged the tips to my Ti exhaust. No reply LOL I guess that's the answer then, buy new!

JamesC

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 12:33 PM

yeah, they wanted to make sure you bought them first. they knew you wouldn't like the answer.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode