MV Agusta Forum banner

fun fact....HAWAII

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mvmaui 
#1 ·
So its me and one other guy on the island with an MV, lol. I met him last week while getting a burger at the local dive. He has a 2004 SPR I think it is, blue and silver. I will post picks next time we ride.:blah:

#7 ·
MV has confirmed (and there are photos 1st seen on this site) a supersport, most likely a 675 or thereabouts.
In typical MV fashion to create 2 models from one bike it can only logically be concluded that a faired 675 will be followed by a naked 675.
As the Brutale is labeled B4 vs F4, if the 675 is called F3 a naked version would be called B3.
Historically, MV has released the S or Strada model, followed by an upgraded R model. I would prefer to have the better model, so I am wishing for the B3 675R, or the second iteration naked middleweight Brutale.

Of course, now that they've gone to R & RR instead of S & R, I should add an R.

#10 ·
yes a beer! i would be hard pressed to see another MV besides the 2 I know of...Its a small island, and I know there's not many to begin with. I might ask the DMV tomorrow if they will tell me...:drummer:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.