wot carbon? - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

wot carbon?

Hi all,
Just bought a F4 312R, Need some advice from the more experienced. I currently cannot ride bike at the moment due to roads in england being covered in snow and ice. So I thought I would start looking for some "bling" for my bike, which company makes the best carbon fibre for MV's??, initially looking for a carbon hugger, also, any ideas on roughly how much I should be paying??
Cheers
Sean......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 01:04 PM

I would get the MV Corse stuff if you can snag it.

2007 Senna #148/300
2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 01:25 PM

Funny, I'm looking for some carbon bits myself; the problem for me is that the AGO has some pieces as standard' and I need the same weave to match. The genuine kit is lovely but expensive! Anybody found a suitable alternative?

The older I get, the faster I was!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 05:19 PM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
What pieces do you need?
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 07:09 AM Thread Starter

looking for a rear hugger to start with
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 08:38 AM

Well if your budget does not allow you to buy the Corse stuff Carbonworld.de out of Germany makes some really Awesome Quality parts at a decent but competitive price. Also you can take 19% off the price due to their VAT taxes that we dont have to pay (we meaning in the US) not sure if all Euro folks have to pay that tax. I have all my Carbon from them and very very happy with the quality and even the packing to ship to me was really good.
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa2fst View Post
Well if your budget does not allow you to buy the Corse stuff Carbonworld.de out of Germany makes some really Awesome Quality parts at a decent but competitive price. Also you can take 19% off the price due to their VAT taxes that we dont have to pay (we meaning in the US) not sure if all Euro folks have to pay that tax. I have all my Carbon from them and very very happy with the quality and even the packing to ship to me was really good.
Idd , those guys at carbonworld.de gave me great service the last weeks.Got air rams,exhaust and oil reservoir covers from , all nice carbon.Very fast delivery.But the best bling for your bike is BST wheels , thats low weight and GREAT handling in one , best mod to do
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-24-2009, 06:01 PM

Not to knock this thread but Carbon Wheels are the SHIT! but best Mod to do for bling for sure. For performance Eh? Depends on what application you are gonna use it for. But $3500USD for wheels you could cover your bike in Carbon.
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa2fst View Post
Not to knock this thread but Carbon Wheels are the SHIT! but best Mod to do for bling for sure. For performance Eh? Depends on what application you are gonna use it for. But $3500USD for wheels you could cover your bike in Carbon.
Strange , fast bikes magazine , says that for any sports bike the best mod you can do is buy Bst wheels.
I drive now 20 years motorbikes , had more then 50 different ones and i find the handling greatly improved with those wheels
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 11:51 AM

Greny, I think wa2fst meant they are great. He said the wheels were the shit, not are shit. A friend put BSt rims on his GXSR 1000 that is way modded and he also said the BST's are great.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode