Good man, good look out, now oh shi!...... - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 12:34 AM Thread Starter

Good man, good look out, now oh shi!......

Sooooo...I call around to get a crate for the new MV. Got one from KGM here in WA. Drove down to Auburn, picked up the crate from a jolly ol fellow who used to be Army Ranger. He new the speak, so I knew he was legitimate. I started talking about God and Country (thats a joke for all you non-Army's) and we got right off. He then said dont worry about the funds, this is for a fellow service member.

That's really looking out for a brother since my recent mandatroy move in the service cost me a nice $4,700 to my new duty station, I was like oi! Thanks!

Anyway I dont know why I am tring to sound like an Ausie today, everyone knows I am a Spanyard...So then I take my crate to the house thinking ok, these ATV ramps will get me in the contatiner right?...
Not when the moving container is a good 5 feet off the ground and my 7 foot ramps (do the math) are at a nice 45 degree angle...not so much. So me and my firend are like "what the bloody hell! How we going to get the bike in the contatiner!?" Then my other friend who is a half wit to begin with comes up with the brilliant idea of putting it on a truck first, then ramping it up to the contatiner.

Worked flawlessly with the help of a good neighbor, and now my MV is crated, and on its way to Hawaii. Mahalo.

I'll post pics when I get there!!!

May you live as long as you want, but not want as long as you live
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 07:34 AM

Man I thought being in the Air Force we had some good duty assignments. But now working as an Army Civilian there are some sweet Army Post in the country!! and if you never been to Hawaii your gonna love it and the Fat Pay that goes with it!! Mahalo
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-22-2009, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

oh no doubt! I already know!!!

May you live as long as you want, but not want as long as you live

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode