F4 Mirror replacement - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 11:26 PM Thread Starter

F4 Mirror replacement

Who sells a mirror for a 2007 F4 1000R that is longer or sticks out more for better road use?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 11:29 PM
Established Member

You actually want to USE your mirrors??? Thats easy to solve, just go faster, no need for mirrors then. LoL Sorry, thats the best awnser I have for you.

Happiness is a belt fed weapon in a target rich enviroment!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 MV F4 1000R, 02 Ducati 998, 04 GSXR 1k Race bike, 97 KDX 220SR dirt bike, 05 Suzuki LTR450 quad
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 PM Thread Starter

I cant go faster in traffic going to work so I need mirrors to chg lanes
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 11:42 PM

nobody does, but welcome to the forum

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-08-2009, 11:44 PM
Established Member

Oh, good point.. Ya got me there. I still envy you, I travel to work on a plane and rental car 2 week out of every month, so at least you get to use your bitchin ride...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

07 MV F4 1000R, 02 Ducati 998, 04 GSXR 1k Race bike, 97 KDX 220SR dirt bike, 05 Suzuki LTR450 quad
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremachn1 View Post
Oh, good point.. Ya got me there. I still envy you, I travel to work on a plane and rental car 2 week out of every month, so at least you get to use your bitchin ride...
Thats why I snagged an M3 to drive me around when I am away from my MV like 11 months out of the year!

2007 Senna #148/300
2012 Aprilia RSV4 Factory APRC
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by suryad View Post
Thats why I snagged an M3 to drive me around when I am away from my MV like 11 months out of the year!
It would be nice to be able to drive something like that around except with rental cars I can beat the living shit out of them and not care. Plus I dont have to worry about accidents in rental cars, all corportate travel so free insurance. I got hit by 2 seperate women in less than 5 minutes in a parking lot. I finished filing a report on the first one, and as soon as she left another one back out and hit me.. I mean WTF... Thats why I love rentals... Plus your M3 wont make it to the places I have to go on my travels.

Oh, sorry about the thread hijack!!! LoL

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Rear view camera mind be a good idea

Keep one wheel down!

If you can't fix it with a hammer you've got an electrical problem!

No MV's in the garage anymore
but I pop in here from time to time
. Come to think of it I don't have a garage since the old one burnt down!
But...…..a new one is currently rising from the ashes......watch this space!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 03:35 AM
Cyber SPOTTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrc2 View Post
Who sells a mirror for a 2007 F4 1000R that is longer or sticks out more for better road use?
Don't need it, just flap out your elbow & look between your body & you arm, the view is reasonable & then final head turn check & twist that throttle baby!

MVA - Maserati Vespa
Agusta

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode