F4 mods - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 07:27 AM Thread Starter
Established Member

F4 mods

Im about to buy a 08 MV Agusta F4 RR 312 1078

Any suggestions where to get good mods from all the way from Fender eliminator to Carbon and Exhausts any help is much appreciated
Pics would be great, thanks in advance cant wait to have one for myself
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 07:41 AM
The Dude

i'm pretty sure a couple guys on here have some aftermarket exhausts. I've heard about some carbon upgrades, but don't remember seeing any.

hopefully those guys speak up, they are hard to find.

'06 MV Agusta Brutale 910 || '03 MV Agusta F4 750 - Moto Corse Challenge 2 || '05 Yamaha FJR1300A || '04 Honda CBR600RR || '96 Honda XR250 || '90 Honda CBR250RR (MC22) || '89 Honda VT250 Spada

Tokyo, Japan
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 08:00 AM

Cool

Quote:
i'm pretty sure a couple guys on here have some aftermarket exhausts. I've heard about some carbon upgrades, but don't remember seeing any.

Colin, you have a cruel sense of humour...

Lok, just browse the F4, Gear, Performance and Customizing sections by entry subject. You'll get a general idea, and can then start asking more specific questions. The (helpful) answers will then start coming in.

Enjoy!

Nulla tenaci invia est via
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 08:01 AM

look in my album you can see a bodis exhaust and semi-cabon fender.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 08:03 AM

Hi there,
I have had my 312RR for a few months now and have added quite a few pieces of carbon and other goodies.
Have a look at my gallery pic as you will find most of them detailed there to see if you like the look.
Most of the carbon pieces I purchased from Carbonworld.de great quality, great service but a little more expensive than others. I haven't had an issue with them at all.
One of the site sponsors Vesuvio also have a wide range of carbon products which other members on here have said is quite good.
I'm not sure of the fender eliminator as I have gone with a a full factory carbon piece the same as on the CC ( which I was lucky enough to have sourced for me by another member on here, am just waiting for delivery!!!) but there seems to be some positive talk of a tail tidy by Melotti.
With regards to exhausts....you have a few options. Silmoto, Arrows, RG3's, MV corse......seem to be the best performing and popular by members on here. Depends on the look you are after and your budget. some examples of these and packages deals can be found on the Vesuvio site or google the brand names and you might be able to find some better deals.
There's a reasonable amount of goodies available for the F4 and with the RR's making to the USA in recent weeks will mean there should be a few more items coming soon in the way of carbon and titanium. Keep an eye out in the "For sale/wanted" section of the forum as there is often plenty of fantastic items by placed there by members and some great deals to be scored.

I am waiting on a few product to be delivered and fitted to my bike, such as titanium bolts, Titanium exhaust, ECU & more carbon and will atek more pics of those as soon as I can, but feel free to have a look at my gallery and ask any further questions. I'd be happy to help out in anyway possible.

Cheers
Ash

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 08:04 AM
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Welcome aboard.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoLunch View Post

you're a classic Colin....

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-2009, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
Welcome aboard.
+1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Take off your pants and jacket

01 750S W/1000R engine
01 Ducati 748 W/853 kit
03 Yamaha R1 (SOLD)
01 Kawasaki KX 125
88 Yamaha YSR 50
01 Yamaha R6
03 Suzuki DRZ pitbike
1982 Honda 110 atc
Yamaha PW50
1978 Honda 90 atc
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2008 Yamaha Raptor 660
1975 Kawasaki G5 100

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode