Converted a long time Japanese Superbike track day ridery - MVAgusta.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-07-2019, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

Converted a long time Japanese Superbike track day ridery

Hello all its Roehr 1250sc. I loaned my WORKED 1133cc, 2007 MV F41000R to a good friend /good rider and a long time Japanese Superbike enthusiast. He is now hooked on the opiate called.....MV AGUSTA.....LOL . AND Finally after 5 years? you will see one of my bikes pictures as you know I am old and a computer illiterate with bad close vision lol. ANYHOW TOM is a great guy a great addition to the site.

PS He is taking pics tomorrow . Check out the ISR calipers designed for the MV F41000R, Nitrons best suspension front/Rear , Grip pro one traction control ect ect ALL the best performance upgrades on the market. Looking forward to showing off MV build. After all this time with no pics im sure someone wondered if I actually owned an MV AGUSTA LOL.... I ACTUALLY HAVE 2 THE OTHER IS A 2012 F4RR TUNED INTO A F4RC SC PROJECT EXHAUST, NO CAT CONVERTER, BODIS HEADERS , BMC INTAKE ANDTHE INFAMOUS .MICROTEC ECU. THE ITALIANS ARE FINALLY OFF VACATION SO ECU SHOULD BE EXCHANGED AND BIKE ON THE ROAD SOON .. ITS WHITE, TURNED OUT MUCH BETTER THAN I EXPECTED. JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE COLON CANCER SO MY f4RR MIGHT BE MY BUCKET BIKE AFTER ALL LOLOL

FYI .ITALIANS TAKE OFF A WHOLE MONTH THEN WONDER WHY THERE ECONOMY IS IN THE DUMPSTER. TtHEN AGAIN IN USA WE WORK 60 HOURS A WEEK AND OUR ECONOMY IS ALSO IN THE DUMPSTER.

BTW ..EXCUSE CAPS COMPUTER IS ACTING UP AGAIN. TYPING JUMPS ALL OVER PAGE. thinking OF GETTING OOGLE CHROMEBOOK.
Edward and lucydad like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 04:59 AM

New Site Garage
First of all, I wish you best of luck with the colon cancer.
Lets hope it'll be a quick 'easy' surgery.

As for your computer acting up. You probably hit the CAPS LOCK button thats left to the letter A on your keyboard.

Cant wait to see the pictures

"Mileena"
MV Agusta F3 675 '17 - Matt Avio Grey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-08-2019, 07:22 PM Thread Starter

Hi BGS, You will be writing the computer will jump back in the middle of the previous sntance and write from a sentence and no no reason there .. The computer scatters words ect . This problem was part and parcel of the computer from new . Being last year I was doing deala, setting up retirement and dealing with heath haven't gotten around to getting another unit . Looking forward to showing off F41000R Build best performance up grades on the market without going into the ... money no object/WSBK components . Example: Braking brand, Cam Drive, Brake master cylinder. German company was bought by Brembo. Now Brembo sells Cam drive brake master cylinders but instead of being 245$(braking brand) they are now 750$ when labeled Brembo. You can still find braking brand Cam drive masters around I Think? lol. Feel is incredible, best I have ever used.
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-09-2019, 11:34 AM
Established Member

New Site Garage
Braking CAM radial master one of these things?

2010 Brutale 990R - 1994 Elefant 900 - 2006 KTM 450EXC Street Legal
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-10-2019, 03:11 AM

New Site Garage
Hi Roehr

Firstly, thank you for sharing your very disappointing news about your cancer and hope you are able to be treated soon. Terrible news. Good luck with the treatment and recovery we are all hoping for a speedy recovery.
As for your MV, love to see the pictures at last! its stunning and has some great additions I am very jealous, I hope you get to enjoy to the full. Keep pictures coming if you can would love to see the 2012 F4!

may be time to treat yourself to a new PC?

All the best.

MV F4 750 EVO3 2003
MV Brutale 910s 2007
Honda VFR800 1998
Honda MBX 125 FE 1983
F4 Agusta mini moto replica
Chinese Quadbike made of peanut butter (crunchy).

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in