MV Agusta Forum banner

Tambo 211

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Paul.K 
#1 ·
Well 211 has found a new home:grin :grin2:. Arrived in the UK the other week and is awaiting registration.

I have a big favour to ask and hopefully someone out there might be able to help.

After uncrating we just left 211 in the showroom until closer to completion of all the paperwork. Well yesterday I removed the fairing panels and noticed that the bellypan has taken a hit somewhere during the shipping process and cracked right through and taken a chunk out of the bottom where it has obviously contacted.
Now I would like to keep her in original condition so I would like to buy a carbon bellypan for a Tambo or I believe the Veltro had the same. Does anyone have one lying in wait to be used and would you be prepared to sell it for a good cause:wink2:
Gutted but this won't take the shine off the bike for me, just going to cost me a bit more again...:crying:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
The Veltro belly pan is matte finish.

#3 ·
Congrats on the acquisition. You have a lot more original parts than I do. I need the fork bottoms, a left caliper, and the rotors.

I believe the belly is still available from the factory for around 1000 EUR.

#9 ·
Super expensive, but my experience is that once you have the bike back to right, the cost will quickly be forgotten.

Just don't tell wifey.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.