MV Agusta Forum banner

Better Braking for the MV F4 1000S

894 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Turbo329 
#1 ·
Last weekend I used the EBC EPFA424HH (EP = Extreme Performance Series). These pads worked great and I used Maxima 600* F racing brake fluid. The brakes were the best they've ever been and there was absolutely no fade whatsoever. They felt just as good as more expensive braking setups that I've ridden.

If any of you out there are struggling with the brakes on the 1000S ( I know I was for a while), give these pads a try along with the high temp racing brake fluid. Bleed the system and I think you'll be pleasantly surpised.

Note: The EPFA424HH are not marketed specifically for the F4 1000S. Although the FA424HH is (standard sintered pad) listed as compatible. The EPFA fits the calipers with no issues. The pad material is slightly more abrasive and plentiful.

People have knocked EBC pads for years. I've used pretty much every pad available and trust me when I say that these are excellent pads! I run them on my H2 as well because the OEM pads go out of stock freqently and quite frankly, they don't last long at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.