AEM Fuel Pump, JetPrime Water Pump, Oberon Slave Cylinder Official Test - Page 2 - MVAgusta.net
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 07:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDravis View Post
Nice videos! I like the fact that you ride with the "HitAir" Airbag vest -- -- I have both the road version and the race version of them. - I got the road version after seeing an article about someone who was involved in an accident, where he was convinced that the vest saved his life! He was "rear-ended" by a texting a-hole on the freeway and thrown off his bike when it was pushed 30 meters into a car in front of him. He broke a leg and both arms, but sustained only minor bruising to his torso and hips --
Yes, I'm a big fan of the vests and I got a lot more serious about protection once my daughter was born last year. The vest is comfy, you really don't even notice it. So, I don't mind having it on at all.

2005 MV F4-1000S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode