Saw a beautiful F4 today - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
Saw a beautiful F4 today

I think the owners name is Phil. He is from PA. Red and Silver with about 2000 miles on it. Large FBF decals on the fairings. Clock, wire loom covers, air tubes, rear hugger, injector covers, key guard all looked like MV Corse CF. Had RG3 exhaust but no markings anywhere on it.

I will get some pics of it today. He rides an R1 in the advanced group and took this on the track for the first time.

Looser that I am, I took no pictures of it. I will try and get a few with my cell phone today.

He is not a member here, and I don't know if the previous owner of the bike was.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 09:16 AM

I'd like to know what he thinks of it on the track verses the R1
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
CAG

Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
I asked him that today.

He was afraid of dropping it and it still has the original tires on it so he didn't push it hard.

I also saw two more MVs at the track today. An F4 with track fairings, Red nose, silver sides, green belly pan, red tail. Looked like the stock exhaust.

There also was a guy on a Brutale. Rode to the track, rode the snot out of it, and rode home.

Neither rider stopped by the huge black e-z-up tent with the giant MV Agusta logo on it.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2009, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG View Post
I asked him that today.

He was afraid of dropping it and it still has the original tires on it so he didn't push it hard.

I also saw two more MVs at the track today. An F4 with track fairings, Red nose, silver sides, green belly pan, red tail. Looked like the stock exhaust.

There also was a guy on a Brutale. Rode to the track, rode the snot out of it, and rode home.

Neither rider stopped by the huge black e-z-up tent with the giant MV Agusta logo on it.
Guess that's how the Brutale boys do it huh?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode