emotouk - MVAgusta.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

emotouk

Hello everyone. I've noticed that alot of members don't like emotouk. could you explain why please. I was thinking of getting a pair of gloves from them. Is the work not of quality or something????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 10:55 PM
ASM

Many threads are covering the reasons....the most recent one can be found here.

Ciao, Andreas
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 PM Thread Starter
Established Member

Enough said......
post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 06:06 AM

I have read countless threads of poor service from eMoto and there is obviously something not right somewhere within the company, as everyone can not be wrong but speaking personally I have had nothing but great service from them. I have bought literally dozens of parts from them for the last two years for myself and others and they have never let me down or been rude to me when I have telephoned them. If something was not available immediately then I was informed when I ordered and they were sent out within a few days at the most with no extra postage charges for separate delivery.

I deal with a guy called Geoff, to be honest I do not know if he is a partner or an employee but he is always polite with me and responds to every email I send. I will be honest and say that one other guy I spoke to a couple of times did sound abrupt but I think it was partly his Italian accent.

I think it sounds like the poor service maybe comes from certain employess or partners, they have a fantastic range of quality products so it a shame they do not improve customer relations, they obviously are well aware of it.

But, speak as you find and they have been ok with me, hopefully when I use them again they do not make me eat my words !!
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 06:16 AM

as said it a service issue read all the post make your own mind up you could be one of the lucky ones, but cant be said you wheren't advised against it think there are other places selling that stuff adverting on this site
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 10:12 AM

as a general rule, most of the positive experiances seem to come from folks in europe. as you are in the states--i would send your hard earned money elsewhere (i, by they way, have spent over $3k with emoto--it was a miserable experiance)
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat Black View Post
as a general rule, most of the positive experiances seem to come from folks in europe. as you are in the states--i would send your hard earned money elsewhere (i, by they way, have spent over $3k with emoto--it was a miserable experiance)
No, no, Europe is not immune to Emoto's service! I can vouch for that!

...People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs...
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 02:25 PM

See signiture enough said I think there [email protected]#ts

Home of the F4 Fibra di carbonio
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 05-17-2009, 03:11 PM
Established Member

(Corrected) I recently sent an email asking about availability of an item and got an email the same day. That's my only experience with them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by GP1152; 05-31-2009 at 08:46 PM.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusmiami View Post
(Corrected) I recently sent an email asking about availability of an item and got an email the same day. That's my only experience with them.
Everything is always available for immediate shipment with them !! My motocorse parts were as well, that was 10 weeks ago and they still have not arrived....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode