Approx value of 2000 Neiman Marcus edition! - MVAgusta.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
ChrisOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Altus,OK
Posts: 194
Approx value of 2000 Neiman Marcus edition!

Im just asking because i have been looking to buy a F4 750...i have found some good deals on 1000's but I really want a 750. I have found a nice 2000 F4 750 Neiman edition pretty close to me with 10,000 miles on it. He wants more than what I want to spend but what is a resonable amount to offer? Is this a rare bike? I really don't care about the Neiman thing,but this appears to be a nice bike with some carbon and some exhaust. Any help would be appreciated!
ChrisOK is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Senior Member
 
fazer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 8,920
It's not worth any more than a regular 750

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
fazer6 is offline  
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 05:36 PM
CAG
Senior Member
 
CAG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Home. In Dixie.
Posts: 13,695
Send a message via Skype™ to CAG
+1.

if it has an RG3 exhaust add $600. Add as much or as little as you like for carbon fiber parts.
CAG is offline  
post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
ChrisOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Altus,OK
Posts: 194
Is $8000 fair to offer...or is that too much for that year and miles? I realize its really worth whatever im prepared to pay,but any more than that and ill have to sell a toy to get this and i don't wanna do that,LOL!
ChrisOK is offline  
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Allan Gibbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Phoenix, Ariozona (formerly Montrose, CA)
Posts: 4,473
Being a former F41000 owner, I'm a bit jaded. If a 2005 F41000 is going to take a bath on resale, then the older 750s should too. Right now, there's a F41000 for sale for $10,500. So, that's $2,500 more than what they person is asking and that has a bigger engine is four model years younger.

I'd think $6,500 to $7,000 would be more reasonable for a bike that's almost 10 years old (and I don't mean the design. ) Since then the 2000 F4 has been superseded by the

2002 F4 (137hp)
2005 F4S (166hp)
2007 F4R (174hp)
2008 F4 312R (183hp)
2009 F4 312RR (190hp)

I think the F4 750s have hoovered in the $10K range since 2005. I sold my 2002 F4 750 in October 2004 for about $10K.
Allan Gibbs is offline  
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
Established Member
 
ChrisOK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Altus,OK
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Gibbs View Post
Being a former F41000 owner, I'm a bit jaded. If a 2005 F41000 is going to take a bath on resale, then the older 750s should too. Right now, there's a F41000 for sale for $10,500. So, that's $2,500 more than what they person is asking and that has a bigger engine is four model years younger.

I'd think $6,500 to $7,000 would be more reasonable for a bike that's almost 10 years old (and I don't mean the design. ) Since then the 2000 F4 has been superseded by the

2002 F4 (137hp)
2005 F4S (166hp)
2007 F4R (174hp)
2008 F4 312R (183hp)
2009 F4 312RR (190hp)

I think the F4 750s have hoovered in the $10K range since 2005. I sold my 2002 F4 750 in October 2004 for about $10K.
Thanks,
Im gonna offer him $7000...I think thats fair after reading your post and i'll see from there. I appreciate all the input!
ChrisOK is offline  
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: phoenix az
Posts: 587
Send a message via AIM to Vatoloco
chris, theres a ev 02 for $7500.00 on ebay its in GA
Vatoloco is offline  
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 12:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Gibbs View Post
Being a former F41000 owner, I'm a bit jaded. If a 2005 F41000 is going to take a bath on resale, then the older 750s should too. Right now, there's a F41000 for sale for $10,500. So, that's $2,500 more than what they person is asking and that has a bigger engine is four model years younger.

I'd think $6,500 to $7,000 would be more reasonable for a bike that's almost 10 years old (and I don't mean the design. ) Since then the 2000 F4 has been superseded by the

2002 F4 (137hp)
2005 F4S (166hp)
2007 F4R (174hp)
2008 F4 312R (183hp)
2009 F4 312RR (190hp)

I think the F4 750s have hoovered in the $10K range since 2005. I sold my 2002 F4 750 in October 2004 for about $10K.
Keep in mind though that just like the poster stated some of us actually prefer and value more a 750 than a 1000 for many reasons i.e. lower insurance rates, no overheating issues or radiator issues at all...not all of us want the latest and greatest, and for some the biggest and newest is not the best...just food for tought...I was actually offered an even trade between my 750 Senna and a 1000 Senna a few times and I refused every time...maybe I am crazy, but I prefer the 750's...
b42day is offline  
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 12:17 PM
Senior Member
 
fazer6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Posts: 8,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by b42day View Post
Keep in mind though that just like the poster stated some of us actually prefer and value more a 750 than a 1000 for many reasons i.e. lower insurance rates, no overheating issues or radiator issues at all...not all of us want the latest and greatest, and for some the biggest and newest is not the best...just food for tought...I was actually offered an even trade between my 750 Senna and a 1000 Senna a few times and I refused every time...maybe I am crazy, but I prefer the 750's...
I agree to a point--I would love an SPR or Senna 750 (or Oro), but have no real interest in a 1000 (except for a Veltro ), but that does't mean I'm going to pay 1000 prices for a 750, particularly for a non-special-edition.

B4 750S [sold]
B3 675R [waiting]
fazer6 is offline  
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 05-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Allan Gibbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Phoenix, Ariozona (formerly Montrose, CA)
Posts: 4,473
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazer6 View Post
I.....but that does't mean I'm going to pay 1000 prices for a 750, particularly for a non-special-edition.
And that's was my point. I can understand some people preferring a 750 over a 1000 but the pricing of the 750 is too high just comparing a 2000 and 2005 model year alone ($8K vs. $10.5K).
Allan Gibbs is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to use all of the features of the MVAgusta.net site, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome